Ok guys I know I started  a similar topic a couple of months ago and the only person I was discussing it with was Toby but I'd like to ask if there are any divers out there who have had problems with their back (herniated/ruptured/slipped discs or sciatica). Has anyone had a surgery and eventually returned to work? Any kind of input on the matter is appreciated.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

chiropractor, for me don't do ops unless it meant never working again.
the reason being lucky for me 2 to 3 visits followed some light gym work to increase the muscle support speicially with ref to my one back problem.
done and dusted so to speak.

time out two months followed by a few easy tasks just to get back in.

steve h
well, there's what i've said about it....and there's a good friend of mine who's a diver and has a reverse curve in his spine at the neck. he goes to a chiropractor for help but keeps diving.
all you have to remember is what works for one does not work for all.

i thought i was in SH** street with my back but yes luckly it worked for me.

what i am told is also good the needles if you can hack the thought of it errr me nah!!!

steve h
ERIC TRY SHIATSU FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNFAMILIAR ITS TYPE OF ACUPRESSURE THATS NOT ACUPUNCTURE. ONE IS PRESSURE THE OTHER IS PUNCTURE -BIG DIFFERENCE. THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING. LOOK FOR A SHIATSU PERSON TO WORK ON YOU. IT GETS TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM.
thanks for your replies guys. thing is I've already been operated. almost a year ago. feeling good though.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service