Hello All. Can anybody give me the contact details for Horizine Technical Services Limited? 

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hydrodive and Horizine are both Nigerian `dive companys, Horizine is looking for 3.1u on Subseaworks.com, not an opportunity I am keen on. -dont get kidnapped or killed.
Thank's Bill for advices. But those bastard kidnappers should pray to stay alive when I get there. :) Anyway it seams dangerous to go there but I wonna try. So wish me luck.
I know Hydrodive but haven't heard of Horizin.
Basically mate this company is a body shop which has previously screwed more guys than an orgy in a gay bar. Late pay, No pay, take Bills advice, steer clear.
Its Nigeria and the war lord clans have taken the gloves off and removed the ceasefire and anyone in the offshore sector is fair game for kidnapping and taking shots at.
It’s a war zone and any insurance you have is invalid.
OK putting the hard man attitude on. Hope the company of guys you are with are as well trained as most in fire fight will run or give up and the company won’t be providing a full compliment of suitable armoury to fight back. If the bullets don’t get you the Malria will if taken hostage.
Here is the address anyway
Horizine Technical Services
2 Excelsior House
3-5 Balfour Road,
ILFORD,
IG1 4HP
UK
Tel 0044 208 478 0033
All right Derek. I'll take all what you said in consideration. Thank's any way fro the address.
No matter where or how you die. Some rebels kill you in Nigeria or one crazy driver runs over you in your country.... What has to happen it will happen, never escape.
And make sure thast you get paid.
Thank's gents for advices. But those bastard kidnappers should pray to stay alive when I get there. :) Anyway it seams dangerous to go there but I wonna try. So wish me luck.
I know Hydrodive but haven't heard of Horizin.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8488772.stm see subseawork.com for listing I wish you luck, also they have a rep for being low/slow/no payers
If those companies are so famous of being no payers, how they work at all, where they get divers and any time I call them they always reject my Cv saying that they have no vacancies.
Depends how desperate one is..many go on for years, short paying, holding back wages, requiring infinite correction, the cheque is in the mail, not paying promised rates, etc. go over to longstreath.com ask if anybody has been screwed by low life diving outfits..its happened to me. At some point in time outrageous complaining can affect the relationship between the diving contractor and the oil company, and the penny drops, rarely permanently. Hey, we are all grown ups with free will, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do-right?

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service