Hey guys, I'm Mobbing a job in the northeast and am having a hard time finding a vender to supply me with nitrox. I tried airgas and a few others with no luck. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate the help

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have a company called WIS up there if so they should be able to help Another option sounds stupid but call some of the local scubbydoo shops and find out if they cascade theirs or partial pressure mix if they cascade they should be able to tell you their who supplier is as well
LP nitrox for surface supplied gas.

Consider to Produce on site with membrane separator, most cost effective method.
Cost effective yes but what is the initail cost to purchase or rent the equipment required to do so? is a one time use going to pay itself back? Are there any other jobs in the near future requiring this gas? or is the equipment going to set in the yard for the next few years with no return on investment? Maybe cheaper to get a bottle rack premixed than go thru all the process on site not to mention premixed gas gives you less chance of getting the mix wrong
Thanks guys Praxair was the ticket. Just have two dives to make so pre mix is defiantly the way for us to go plus it makes the mob easier.

Thanks again for the help.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service