Hello divers! I'm Davor from Croatia and I'm new in the on-line community. I will attend a commercial diving school in this year in Norway (www.nyd.org) an I will be almost 33 after attending the 4 mont course. i'm interested in the opinnio if my age is good to start a carrer in commercial diving.

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your half my age and I can and still do it. Go get um!
First go out and buy all the dive gear you can next give the school all of your money in addition to that take the divers sacred vow of poverty and then before you know it you will be on your way to the untold riches like you have never seen before.
With that crisis everyone are almost starving so probably is the sam in the commercial diving industry. Today, if you want to succed in any activity or profession you must sacrifice and invest money, time, sweat, blood, emotions, social life, relationship and so on. The price of sucess is high and i think is better to pay it for something you love....commercial diving or any other career you chose is the same if you wanna succed. That's what i think
Woke up in Singapore with one of those things in my pants......had to get shots every day for a week.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service