I have been working in the Middle East and Asia for the last few years as a project manager and sat superintendent. I like working in these areas and well take on any project thrown my way. I broke out as a bell diver in GOM in 1974. I have been kicking around the industry every since and am still having fun at it. I am alwasy looking for new and interesting things to do. I try to live and persue the four basic truths in life.
Faster horses
Older Whisky
younger women
More Money

Views: 2187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Retch...

Martyn is fine... on a retainer at home at the moment! ( still with Mermaid Offshore. )

Regards - Richard
Retainer?! Lucky sod! Last time I was on a retainer was from the N. Sea! He must be indispensible now. I like Yate, may take a ride up there. Last time I was in Yate, I ended up at a mad rave in the middle of nowhere and had to walk back to Bristol thru' Frenchay!
Cheers!
Hi Roger like most of the other divers I would also like to work in Mumbai but tried most company address and got no-where. I have 3.1U, combined opito offshore survival, HSE first aid, HSE saturation ticket. I have been working in Nigeria for the past 2 years completing most offshore engineering jobs and as you can imagin am itchin to break away. Any advice would be appreciated.
hola como les va soy commercial diver peru, angel melgarejo zapata.
hi roger im up for working in the areas, my email is ianredcap@fsmail.net any info would be greatly appreciated
Need to be IMCA approved ie or equivelant , Canadian or one of the others.. we do have ex pats working here in India,
Hi Roger, I have been following conversation with great interest and also very intersted in working there. I have IMCA air diving ticket, offshore survival and all other related certs. Any advice and help would be appreciated. If you would be so kind to mail me or get your secretary to so that I can forward you my CV and all related docs. Thanks(diversmith@gmail.com)

Roger G Palmer said:
Need to be IMCA approved ie or equivelant , Canadian or one of the others.. we do have ex pats working here in India,
hi mate , looking for work any help will be good all the best ,martin
by the way i am a am hse scuba , hse air diver , left it out , cheers
Roger G Palmer said:

Hey rodger any Luck on the job front???

Kind Regards - Richard
hey roger
I'm a newbie into diving i have just completed my hse part 1 and 3 and scuba part 4 and top up and offshore survival so if there are any jobs out there for a new guy or trainee I'm you dude willing to relocate out there my email is achamilton@live.co.uk if you want IL sent you out my CV if you want.
cheers
hey lads just done 3.1 u inspection anyone know of any work going around

jmmurphy@hotmail.co.uk

james

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service