Divers discover 'psychedelic' fishDivers discover 'psychedelic' fish
A funky, psychedelic fish that bounces chaotically on the ocean floor like a rubber ball has been classified as a new species.
The froglike fish, which has swirly tan and peach stripes that extend from its eyes to its tail, was discovered by scuba divers a year ago in shallow waters off eastern Indonesia.
Tour operators contacted Ted Pietsch, the lead author of a paper in this month's edition of Copeia, the journal of the American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists, classifying it as a new species.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wales, son. Approx. Sept- Nov if mild and damp(South Wales), but ONLY in select, jealously guarded, secret fields. One for me, one for the bag,etc. HOW many was that???
Doing, Boinng.
Why does everything feel wet? Have I pissed myself? Why do I need to leave the pub now?
WOW! You're not real, leave me alone, I'm alright on the side of this desolate Welsh mountain in the middle of winter in sub-zero temperatures wearing nothing but my jeans and a tee-shirt. It was fkn hot as f**k in the pub. Lets build a fire. Got 'ny wood?
See you in 18 hours if you ain't died of exposure. Survival of the 'Shroomist, a regular festival/occurance in a part of this Septic Isle.
Enjoy.......
OK, so they're not submarine. If you've been to Wales mate, then you know that when it fkn rains, it's the next best thing.
THATS why the 'Shrooms are there, boy.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service