Being stuck up north in scotland with no civilization around for a hundred miles leads a man to question certain preconcieved ideas. Me and the guys on my course spent many a hour in the pub discussing these issues and studying for our exams. After one such very long pub session we came to the conclusion that Scuba does not in fact stand for 'self contained underwater breathing apparatus'. Everybody has got it wrong. A far more fitting description is,

'Silly C*nts Underwater Buggering Around'.

Anyone suffering through using an exo mask and being led around by piece of string is sure to agree with us. Please feel free to share your opinions...

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Some Come Up Barely Alive"
Love it! Everyone burnt out by 1130hrs, shower, scran, pc games, uckers and training! Nowt like it!
That was priceless. I hope you had your ear plugs in to buffer my laugh way out here in Hawaii. Thank you for speaking the truth.
Aloha,

Ace Parnell
I'm still enjoying that one.
your lost you need to find your self be for you start to dive for a living
That WAS a living. Now the buggers make me use SSDE AND stay in the 'Oggin for AGES!
Your comments are most unfortunate and rude to be polite, and I am not myself renowned for being politically correct.
Due to this being a nice new site I will keep it short.

You obviously speak, through ignorance and hear say.

So I suggest you get the facts and then try again.
A piece of string why are you complaining, you don’t like cooking so get out of the kitchen.

Steve h
Ha, I think cDiver.net just had it's first conflict on the forums! Over S.C.U.B.A. none the less.

steve henshaw said:
Your comments are most unfortunate and rude to be polite, and I am not myself renowned for being politically correct.

A piece of string why are you complaining, you don’t like cooking so get out of the kitchen.

Steve h

But honestly, I don't see the problem. Just a few guys having some fun! If you have a serious problem with what these guys are saying, talk to a site administrator. Otherwise chill out! We don't need internet tough guy antics ruining it for the rest of us.

Regards,

Everett Chadney
Everett Chadney said:
Ha, I think cDiver.net just had it's first conflict on the forums! Over S.C.U.B.A. none the less.

steve henshaw said:

Steve h

But honestly, I don't see the problem. Just a few guys having some fun! If you have a serious problem with what these guys are saying, talk to a site administrator. Otherwise chill out! We don't need internet tough guy antics ruining it for the rest of us.

Regards,

Everett Chadney

i would not go that far, ruin for everyone else, i think not.

if i was anymore chilled out BBrrrrrrrrrr

so i cannot comment then he can have a say.
i think you find he asked and i replied.

that is all no more no less.

i have seen many good pro divers make them selves look complete idiots in scuba and thats sad but a fact of life with most that we do.

NO harm intended.
steve h
steve henshaw said:
Everett Chadney said:

steve henshaw said:

Steve h

Regards,

Everett Chadney

i would not go that far, ruin for everyone else, i think not.

if i was anymore chilled out BBrrrrrrrrrr

so i cannot comment then he can have a say.
i think you find he asked and i replied.

that is all no more no less.

i have seen many good pro divers make them selves look complete idiots in scuba and thats sad but a fact of life with most that we do.

NO harm intended.
steve h

Iv been a padi divemaster for the last three years before I took the change to commercial and been scuba diving since I was twelve so i think I can have a laugh if I want to. Dont be so serious, lifes too short to get offended by everything.

We dive becaue we enjoy it and should be allowed to take the piss out of ourselves if we want to.
I love scuba, Bro, been doing it since I was 12 sharing a set with my old man(father, to you lot). I'd not like to see this site go to antagonism due to misunderstandings.
We@re only joking, bru.
No s*** it all in good fun WTF
Retch said:
I love scuba, Bro, been doing it since I was 12 sharing a set with my old man(father, to you lot). I'd not like to see this site go to antagonism due to misunderstandings.
We@re only joking, bru.
Is it still possible to get round to the back of the Married Quarters down the Airstrip way(ish) to Devil's Tower Camp? Don't wanna let on too much to spoil the fun of the Lads n La****.
Has Johnny still got the scrapyard off the main road on the other side of the Rock? Please give him my regards.
Has the Gib bike club still got it's clubhouse by the water catchment tanks? If so, pls give them my rgds too.
Heard they stopped scuba in the "Grotto" now. Is that true? Well, for those of us "unconnected", shall we say.
Give the Guardia Civil in La Linea de la Concepcion a big UP YOURS! from me, please. Or i can tell them next time they haul me off for riding my Ducati thru' Locale Quattro on my way to work on the Rock myself, if I hadn't flogged the 'Duke somewhere round there.
Are the rents still astronomical on the Rock itself?
Loved it there, take care amigo.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service