This section is an Open Swap Market! Put your stuff for sale here.

NEW-----------> OLD POSTINGS ARE SUBJECT TO BEING DELETED!  Also.....Please DELETE your POSTINGS if you sell your items that you posted here!!!!!!  Thanks.   Signed: the cDiver guys.

Views: 2428

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking for bailout twin 30's thanks.

Zac Frame
281-726-1314
zac_frame@yahoo.com
SL 27 for sale still. asking $4000. have pics. email superdeepdiver@live.com

toby
northern diver vulk rubber drysuit with steel toe. Inflator whip, repair kit, zip up bag, and thermal underwear all included. Only 2 very short dives on this suit. Like new condition! $1200 OBO Call or email
812-264-3759 blakec0809@yahoo.com
Attachments:
Kirby Morgan Mark 1? military band mask. Probably late 78 or 79 year. Needs a complete rebuild. Everything is there just should not safely be used without attention. captjohn@cableone.net or 228-875-1092 asking $550.00 John Ludwig
High Pressure Air Compressor

MAKO 5409
High Pressure Air Compressor
30.6 CFM at 5000 psi
25 HP, 3 Phase, Electric Motor

$8,400.00 USD, FOB destination

Large Photo at URL:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4571/frontmako.jpg
looking for dry suit that size M with air whip that is up to canadian standards. I am leaving for DIT in a month and trying to save on the cost of equipment. I am looking for a harness and pretty much everything else they require. thanks
For sale: Gorski SS2000 stainless steel dive hat, including hat, 2 neck dams, 2 hat liners (1 med., 1 large), custom pelican hard case (lifetime warranty), bailout, harness, 1st stage and whips, commercial dive belt w/32 lbs. of lead...$4200.00. I also have a Storm case and some SCUBA gear for sale. Must sell ASAP... e-mail me for pictures--capndavep@hotmail.com
serial number, #024
damn, that's a huge deal
either someone died, or you're quitting the diving profession if you're selling stuff for that cheap. damn.
For sale: Gorski SS2000 stainless steel dive hat, including hat, 2 neck dams, 2 hat liners (1 med., 1 large), custom pelican hard case (lifetime warranty), bailout, harness, 1st stage and whips, commercial dive belt w/32 lbs. of lead...$4200.00. I also have a Storm case and some SCUBA gear for sale. Must sell ASAP... e-mail me for pictures--capndavep@hotmail.com
serial #024
Available

One Stanley IW16 Underwater Impact Wrench

1 inch Drive Impact Wrench Square Drive

NEW;
MSRP: $4,495.00

At AMRON Price: $3,982.57

You can Purchase this one Used in Very Good Condition $1,990.00 includes shipping in the USA
New Divelab gelcoat on shell and toilet seat, all new inserts (includes all Divelab paperwork). Rebuilt sideblock with new-style knobs, rebuilt reg, new A hose, new reg cover, all new fastners, newer clamp, two new snoopys (one still in bag, one old snoopy, new comms in hat (includes 2 extra sets of new comms), new oral/nasal, new air train, new port, all new o-rings, new neck dam (lightly trimmed), extra reg kit and sideblock kit. 5 dives (part of the reason it needs to go) since the rebuild was completed. Great hat but I need to pay the mortgage so I'll be diving a company hat for awhile.... Includes Mar-vel hat bag and KM welding lens.

Hat is not certified due to it not be required here (inland, northeast).

$4750 plus shipping. I can email pics and references from a KM37 I sold a couple of years ago to a company in Australia. I'll post a pic or two tomorrow.

Email contact is best.

mike@underseaexploration.com

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service