Capt Nemo for a day. Bored? Well punch up and check out Pat Regans website on Heavy Gear

Mr. Pat Regan got bit by the Captain Nemo 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea cultue early in life I mean he is into it. One early example is that he built his own metal 19' replica of the submarine Nautalus. You most likely have collected alot of dive stuff but most likely not a 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Metal Submarine (at least not yet).
Upon coming back from one of my far off long lasting diving adventures I was catching up on current dive articles and events and I came across an intresting article of Pat Regan who had just made a new 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Capt Nemo Dive Helmet and complete suit. Well How cool is that?
I just had to sit down and write him a letter of encourgement and appreciation because man I just love walking on the bottom of the ocean in Helmet Gear, " what could be better than that"!
The end result was Pat Regan had xtended a invitation to be the diver in his film and become "Captain Nemo for the Day" wow to me a humble honor and what a way to spend a guys 60th birthday. Thank you Pat Regan that was so cool of you man. Punch in "Diving the Nemo suit in Hawaii" hope you enjoy looking.

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try this link
Attachments:

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service