Looking for commercial diving opportunity in Singapore.
Willing to take any s*** in the way.
Please advise!

Views: 5471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello ,Mr. Lee. keep U,R cool, Please do,nt be prepared to take any thing which comes in way, Diving is an risky profession keep your head cool , wiil be lots of good job /openiong for U also. Ashok dalal
Hello Uncleji NAMASTAY & Happy diwali, Pehchana mujhe, I am sunil bhowmick we met in seamec when you came to panna Field for spm job. Rest all fine
Regards

are suil dada kidher ho kuch kaam waam hai to bato ?

aur sab to maze me hai ? hai na?

Hi Mr Dalal,

I'm totally prepared for the risk involved in the profession.
Moveover, it will be an understatment if i say i'm a risk lover.
2 years of orandance diving with the navy i believe is an statment of my risk loving.
Nonetheless, thanks for the advise!
Regards,
Sean
Hi Mr Sean,
The man who has adviced you i know him since from 34 years he has got 15 years naval experience and 35 years commercial experience he is right just wait for some time, surely you'll get one of the best opportunity. Every body gets one golden chance in their life. Wish u very best of luck dude.Think safe thats the latest slowgan of our industry dude.I too wish u be safe for your family and for our diving community.
Regards,
Bhowmick
yo buddy,....

lots of diver wanna be regularly then we take all oportunity...ever there.

dive save bru.
hei bro...just go for it....as 4 me just 3 years in the industry from trainee to half cook boils egg in the commercials diving got to go alot more 4 the time being doing freelance ........
yeah! i too wish to go for it! however i have ZERO idea where to go find vacancy for commercials diver~ maybe you can help?
HI sean,

I am looking for divers & diver supervisor. Can you sent your CV to lucyng789@yahoo.com.sg. I will get back to you asap.

Regards,

Lucy
Hi Lucy,
I am delighted to receive your reply!
CV Sent.

Best Regards
Sean
Hey Lucy,

Is this offshore work?
HELLO MAM LUCY,

CAN I APPLY AND WORK TO YOUR COMPANY? IM ERWIN FROM PHILIPPINES. MY PRESENT JOB IS POLICE OFFICER PRESENTLY ASSIGNED IN PNP MARITIME GROUP, MY MAIN DUTIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. SURVEY AND CLEARANCE DIVER
2. EOD DIVER
3. SEARCH AND RESCUE DIVER

I CAN SEND MY CV/RESUME IF NEEDED MAM, THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY.
Attachments:

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service