I have been working in the Middle East and Asia for the last few years as a project manager and sat superintendent. I like working in these areas and well take on any project thrown my way. I broke out as a bell diver in GOM in 1974. I have been kicking around the industry every since and am still having fun at it. I am alwasy looking for new and interesting things to do. I try to live and persue the four basic truths in life.
Faster horses
Older Whisky
younger women
More Money

Views: 2187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where did you get your sat ticket and what certs do you have.
I am having m secretary put togethe a rquirment list and I well post it here. That should answer a lot of questions..
I am having m secretary put togethe a rquirment list and I well post it here. That should answer a lot of questions..
Don't have sat ticket. Don't even have air diving ticket till Mid July with DMT. American going to South African school. Just had some questions about diving etc.
Roger G Palmer said:
Hello Roger
I done my sat course at fort will , I have offshore survival , first aid , asme 9 6g tig route / stick fill and asme 9 tig complete for high pressure pipe both are in date . Passed air course in 94 .Would it be worth sending CV to yourself ? . Look forward to hearing from you soon .

Cheers Alan
I have seen that Roger has said on more than one occassion that he is getting a secretary to put together a requirement list,why dont you guys let him do that,required certs would then be there for all to see,jesus let him get his arse on the seat.HE WILL PUT TOGETHER A REQUIREMENT LIST AND POST IT.
On another note,good luck in your new position Roger,all the best.
Hi Rodger,

I have just finished a few stints offshore in Vietnam & The Gulf of Thailand as an Air Diver and am at present looking for work elsewhere. I have tried loads of companies such as Hallin, Global, Kreuz, Dof, etc... the list goes on, but to no avail; I would be very interested in working in the middle east and was wondering if you could perhaps help me to get there??? I have attached my c.v & certs for you to take a look at if you would?

I am at the moment sat at home glued to the p.c & phone attempting to get work, so I would be available immediatley should anything develope...

Kind Regards - Richard Garbutt - Air Diver
Rich, I am now working for Global in Mumbai, There seems to be a lot of work around so keep trying. I well give you certs to HR in Mumbai and see what the deal is.
Roger Palmer
Hi Rodger,

That's very kind of you, thank you very much. I have tried so many companies now but I think some of my e mail contacts are a little out dated perhaps?

Just out of interest, do you know Terry Elding, Dave Farah, Paul Rameka, Martin French, Matt Hepburn ?????? Just a few great guys I have worked with at Mermaids.

Regards Richard
hi sir how are you i am from namibia just did my classII end of last year and have got one rig experience plus am doing civil work right but want to get into the offshore industry preferably starting there in the middle east to gain experience can you help.
How is Martin French? Give him my regards.
Hello Roger,

Great to see there are still some gentlemen left in tis industry!

Like all these other great guys - I too am looking for Sat work. Have many years experience , most of it UKNS - although have worked in Bombay High many years ago on the Nand Shamik!

If you are putting a team together or looking for guys for crew change I am avaialble immediatly.

Do you have an office email address that I could forward a CV.

Many thanks,

Dave B

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service