I have been working in the Middle East and Asia for the last few years as a project manager and sat superintendent. I like working in these areas and well take on any project thrown my way. I broke out as a bell diver in GOM in 1974. I have been kicking around the industry every since and am still having fun at it. I am alwasy looking for new and interesting things to do. I try to live and persue the four basic truths in life.
Faster horses
Older Whisky
younger women
More Money

Views: 2187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Read above messages, it's all there. Just a case of keep trying the way things are. A nightmare!
Hi roger i noticed your note and i have got to say it appeals to me working in the middle east i am a air diver and can send you my details if you would like to check them out my email is ianredcap@fsmail.net and ianredcap@hotmail.com and my mobile number is 07849646149
Attachments:
hi roger my name is greg and i am a air diver ! will b able to work world wide given the chance ! would be great if you could help. email me for a chat.
cheers dude
greg
gregyp.05@hotmail.co.uk
Hi rog, i am very keen to work out in the Middle East as are most divers.... if your lookin for divers can u drop an email to: ajm5091@yahoo.com
Cheers buddy, hope to hear somethin soon,
Andy
Roger G Palmer said:
Tim the best recourse I see at the present for USA divers is to get certified in Canada. It is recognized by IMCA. If you want the Web Sight go to the DIT sight and find it there. I am traveling today but well be in the Mumbai office on the 16th

Timothy Farmer said:
Yes sir I have questions. With an American ADC card am I able to work there? How much does it pay for a diver likje me with ten years exp? If nothing else what is the best way to crossover to IMCA or HSE so Im able to dive oversees without having to go to school again? Thanks in advance

Here is the skinny : Contact Canadian Working Diver's Institute www.canadianworkingdivers.com and ask about doing a P.L.E.C.A. (previous learning experience competency a****sment ).You will be asked to send in some logs . and may be required to attend to do some dives . After completing you receive a DCBC certification which is IMCA recognized enabling you to dive anywhere .
Hey thanks a lot and I will do that as soon as I return to america. Thanks for the information it is greatly appreciated
I am the same guy who was working for Dulam untill the end of December. I am now work for Global in Mumbai. The Dulam job in Iran is mostly Indian divers I believe. Dulam is an Indian company so that is what they try and use. Global is more open from what I see. I am working in the Mumbai office and we have two spreads going at the present.
Hi Roger,

just about to join a project with Dulam in Iran. you've mentioned you've been working with them previously. What are they like? good vessels? going there as a 3.2, rates are not as high as everywhere else but I suppose its because they mostly employ locals? Cheers

Mike
hi Roger, can I have your e-mail to send my CV ? Cheers

Roger G Palmer said:
I am the same guy who was working for Dulam untill the end of December. I am now work for Global in Mumbai. The Dulam job in Iran is mostly Indian divers I believe. Dulam is an Indian company so that is what they try and use. Global is more open from what I see. I am working in the Mumbai office and we have two spreads going at the present.
Hello Roger
I past sat ticket last november. Trying to get in the bin .I am an asme 9 6g welder in tig and stick ,codes in date . Had good response from companies but just getting that first sat ( as normal) any suggestions would be much appreciated. Look fwd to hopefully hearing from you

Cheers Alan
Roger, you're getting a lot of hits here! This may be a good thing, I hope these guys stay with it.
Got any overpaid, underworked positions for an old dog?
Congrats on the new job. Stay in touch.
Joly
You have a email or facebook Roger that I can get ahold of. Had a few questions for advice

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service