The construction guys have CAT, Deere, and others.. I was wondering what are the most well known commercial diving Brand names?

Some that I know of:

ADS
Desco
Kirby Morgan
Miller
Morse
Posidien
Viking (Telleborg)

Others? Thoughts?

Thanks!

Views: 1217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go look at my posts - what exactly was negative? Because I stated my opinion that unsolicited advertising is annoying? Because I responded to the mental telepathy comment?

I guess you like all the spam email you get everyday. Hey, just a guy trying to market his product anyway he can, right?

Get a clue.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. I didn't realize that the mental telepathy comment was annoying to you. But hey, aren't we getting off the main subject of the post. Haven't we wasted enough valuable and rare cyberspace or whatever the technical name for it is. ( I'm being a smartass again ) Good luck in your career Mikey J, but NO SOUP FOR YOU. Ha Ha just kidding. Lighten up man, life is too short to let a******s like me bother you.

I almost forgot
Martin,

:) Believe it or not, I like your style. Good luck.
there we go...all settled
Thanks Fish_food. That is a cool site/company. Had no idea they were out there. Anyone know of any old school companies like this in the US?
As for famous old Hats, not made anymore, the Savoie. I own two an Air Hat, fiberglass and a Savoie Stainless Steel Demand Hat. I have been diving a KM 77 Helmet for almost two years and I do LOVE it. It is the BEST helmet I have ever had on my head. I have a 57 as well and it is nice BUT I like STEEL on my head. There is a picture of my Savoie Demand in my photos page and the 77 is on my shoulder.
Made me laugh!!!

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service