posiedon cyklon metal regulator, and their advanced harness

hi guys, i just wondering what guys think about the above for commercial scuba work,any comment would be apprecaited,or what would you ues instead,
thanks

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The regs are pretty robust and work well in cold water. They are a little strange to work on/adjust though and parts are pretty expensive. I would definitley go with the metal instead of the plastic ones. (the threads on the reg second stage shell are real fine and easy to cross thread when assembling/disassembling.) If you buy new, make sure it comes with the adapter for standard scuba tanks because I think they now come with the din only and the adaptor is extra.
I am not sure what harness you are looking at but the one called "the platform" looks pretty robust but pretty damn expensive. It seems like you could get something just as good for cheaper...
My two cents worth...
I think posiedon scuba regulator are some of the best, there might be something compairable but nothing beter. kirbymorgan also makes the 350 superflow in a scuba regulater it's badass to i think you would do good with either. any questions on posiedon call posiedon central at 281-465-8600, and for kirbymorgan call kickady deepsea 281-363-3764. I know you did not ask about kirbymorgan but i think there good.
Dive Safe Trevor Heintz
Poseidon IS the best. I prefer the Poseidon Xstream Duration. They are CE cold water approved, have virtually 0 breathing resistance, very few replacement parts [ 2 o-rings, 1 bladder, & 1 diaphram], and approved for SCUBA to 660'. They are what I use in the Gen-2 Gladiator helmets. See www.heavymetaldivers.com for pics and info. I did alot of research before I decided to use them. Plus you can get parts worldwide.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service