ADCI as it concerns Divers (that means All of us)and that piece of Plastic in your pocket! ( Steve and Jacko! this is for you boys!Enjoy!)

Individual Member. Any individual that supports the purposes of this Association (ie. Divers), and who is not operating a business in the Class of a General or Associate Member (ie. Divers). An Individual member shall not be eligible to be a director nor have any voting rights with regard to this Association  (ie. Divers). Individual members may be appointed to and hold positions on any special committees which may be formed.

Change of Membership Class: Any member who desires to change from one membership class to another shall
be required to submit a new application for membership in the revised class. Dues paid in one class of membership
may not be transferred to another except with specific authorization of the Executive Committee.

Cla**** are businesses not Divers( Unless that Diver owns his/her business...

Section 2: Use of Association Name, Logo, or Emblem
A. Unless approved by the Board of Directors, the name, logo, emblem, or initials of the Association shall not be
used by any person, or in any commercial publication or business, except that General, Associate, Supporting,
Honorary Life and Affiliate members may indicate membership in the Association or conformity with
Association standards or recommended practices.
- 22 -
B. Individual members shall not use the name, logo, emblem, or initials of the Association for any commercial
purposes whatsoever. (ie. Divers who buy a membership on top of the dues they already paid in school! ) 

Get the Picture, : Now do you understand why change "forced change" is necessary? Everyone here nearly starved to death when our President Closed the Oil Fields... Many ranted and raved for days months and still do today. Yet still support methods established by the NON Profit Monopoly that keeps most of you young guys broke and hungry.

This is for you Steve and your Buddy JAcko McNill...... A group (Formed in '63 - Founded in the 70's and took control of pay work and your right to use gear you maintained in the 90's) I smell dead fish! If they were formed in '63 and Founded in the 70's I would have never dove the GOM under the ridiculous "Consencus" 3 man teams- ADCI accreditation? They are not a licensing board. How did they get control? while real divers were getting it done, Students topside were being programmed to believe that the ADCI were the real Gods of the Sea. Yup I did attend a school in 2009 and it was great! But lacking because they were limited by what the ADCI said was right. Dont know, but Im not sure Id let my equipment salesmen prescribe my medication. Thats what it amounts to but their Concensus protects those who write these crazy rules! They relieve themselves of all liability if you get hurt or die! Not My Idea of a support network, and I'm not alone.....

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I was crazy Steve & Jacko, I wouldnt have sold 2 of my houses and borrowed $390,000.00 dollars to buy new gear to train these Vets coming home! I wouldnt be writing DOD, SECNAV, CMC, and the USACE aswell as congressmen everyday that Im not in the water. While you two get off on nut sucking every individual trying to make a difference, Divers Die. While you 2 are in the corner measuring your manhood by the beer bottles and Consencus copies on your floor Divers Die, some students are ready to get wet the first time out. Some arent and don't find out until they go broke after 4-6 months of school. There are reasons for the efforts of others. We are aging, our days at sea and inland  are numbered; life is what it is but this craft will be a part of us till our end, our purpose is to guarantee misguided and misinformed men like yourselves live that long and your children who follow you as well. You are our legacy what we do we do not for you but for those who follow you.

"Cowards hide and refuse to be seen they whisper their distaste from shadows, and are soon forgotten; Brave men spit on the gallows, and in the faces of the builders without hood or cape to hide their aged experienced faces....They will be remembered!"

Hey you know what's crazy? I've told you.. I don't know...30 times I'm not an ADCI diver.. but aren't YOU?

I'm done with your s*** dude, I really don't care what crazy manifesto you like to post on here day in and day out, because I'm the one getting approached at work saying "why do you mess around with that crazy f*** on Cdiver?"

Tell you what Jerry, best of luck to you with your en devour as a dive school owner, I wish you the best. Can't wait until it's up and running fully so I swing by in between jobs or training and see what it's all about.

Well Done Sir, I'll even pay for your dinner.....

Note: I have one of their cards, but I do not dive for them. Nor have I ever "accepted" their regulations I dive by higher safer standards. "Freemen kneel to no one"  fair winds and following seas. 

Dive Safe, Live Long

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service