While the SLOW process of getting the Divers Association on a strong legal footing goes on, divers from the following countries have expressed Interest: South Africa, Thailand, Canada, Spain, Brunei, Malaysia, Kiribati, Qatar, Sudan, Singapore, Kuwait, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Indonesia, France, Israel, Peru, Turkey, Taiwan.

Updates will be posted here, Commercial Diving Directory www.longstreath.com/community/index.php? and the new Facebook page www.facebook.com/pages/Divers-Association/292845044110045 and Offshore Diver http://offshorediver.com/content/

If you know any divers/tenders, supervisors, sat tech or LSS/LSTs, former or current Military Divers let them know.

I will just tell all, what my dear old Dad, rest his soul, would tell me when I got impatient: PATIENTS J******! It is the punch line from a joke he told me as a kid. I don’t remember the joke but the punch line is good advice!!

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have e-mailed all members of the ACDA / ICDA.  I am recommending continueing with the Divers Association.  As many of you know, the ACDA / ICDA suffered from lack of funding due to economy and thing out of our control.

Thanks Martin that sure is a fine looking hat!

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service