any info would be good

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I pay about $400 a pop. They need to be certified and that is how you cna make sure they are not goin to screw you. I use the same guy at a local dive shop. or you could take the course and do it yourself. It's a weekend course I think. Then you can be the one making the money.
help guys.
i am servicing my kmb 18band mask, i have decided to go with a wet connector this time around,for all the right reasons but i cannot find anything showing how the wires are placed in the old style choc block.

help any one

steve h
it is on the kirby morgan web site
well i could not find it.
but i have sorted now (yippy)

with new comms line it has never sounded so good

steve h
Mark Sparks said:
I pay about $400 a pop. They need to be certified and that is how you cna make sure they are not goin to screw you. I use the same guy at a local dive shop. or you could take the course and do it yourself. It's a weekend course I think. Then you can be the one making the money.
Get a group together and attend Singapore's KB Associates for a maintenance course that is certified by DSI Kirby Morgan. They have the full range of hats including the very lates KM77.
How much is the course that you are talking about?

Brendan Kearns said:
Get a group together and attend Singapore's KB Associates for a maintenance course that is certified by DSI Kirby Morgan. They have the full range of hats including the very lates KM77.
Average costs for yearly inspections of the HeavyMetalDivers "Gladiator" seem to run around $145.
where in Canada are you?. DCI in Seattle does hat inspections and also has the technician course as well

Michael Morris said:
anybody have any info on the KMSDI course in Canada? Have been wanting to do one for a while but trying not to pay a fortune for a flight

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service