Hi all, just a post to tell you about my new book which i have eventually finished and been talking about for around 10years!
Its hopefully a funny story about growing up in glasgow and eventuallly on to diving, i think we have all been there, i have mentioned a few names in the credits for all the lads that know me. (now you have to buy a copy :lol: ) i promise to sign it when we next meet up.
the Book is Called 'The Odyssey of a Malcontent.'
you can get it here if interested.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Odyssey-Malcontent-J-P-Prior/dp/1438952724/...

a little something to read whilst you are waiting on all those jobs starting!
cheers lads
JP

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Link didn't work...try these:

Alehouse

Amazon

Sorry about that lads should be fixed now, i was at the garden centre with the mrs..
anyway you can only get the book online at the moment Dale i am in discussion with a few outlets if you want to get published you will generally have to go through an agent, as most publishers will not even consider the book unless it comes from an agent. there are plenty online. try a good few as some might not like your story whereas others could like it. depends who the reader will be.
hell you think you whittled on wait till you read mine ha ha. i wrote it in MS word and was trying for 300 pages turned out to be 400 odd after the crossover to book format! oops think i waffled on a bit.
hope you enjoy it mate.
Hi Dale,
cheers i hope you like it, drop a review of it on amazon when you are finished, you can then get published on the net!
cheers bud.
Hey John,

Finally got it to print eh? Congrats! I'll pick up a copy when I get home.

Hope there's a picture of you with your Elvis shades on!!!

Take care,

Aaron
Alright Aaron yep I think that thievin barsteward Dribble drabble stole the shades where is he anyway?
He's regular out here on the Mayo in Saudi now. He's on leave at the moment.

All the best buddy!!!
Hi John, Good to hear you have finished the book, i remember reading a bit while you were writing it, and telling me some stories when you were a nipper, all the best.
Mike Hinch
Cheers Mike, yeah took me long enough eh!
where you at these days?

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service