Hey Adam

Whats going on? Where'd the Job board go to?

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello marine, job board is not accurate. If your a good diver then you need to call seamar divers and impress the s*** out of them.

My paperwork should be compleated tomorrow, last part of physical in AM blood/toxicology. O2 at 3 pm will send all tomorrow night. Call me if any ugrency changes. I'm still on board.

impress seamar??  LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
Me too Toby.
My paperwork should be compleated tomorrow, last part of physical completed, log book signed by Doc, blood/toxicology clean but in Birmingham Lab hard copies to be returned Friday. O2 at 3 pm will send all tomorrow night. Call me if any ugrency changes. I'm still on board.
No disrespect Lil Bro. But before all else I am and will always be a Marine, which by definition means I am always better than good. Its not brag, just a lifestyle. My life has been spent being and making myself the best at whatever I do. If I have to "IMPRESS" a company, it means that they would rather be baffeled with BS than read my resume. Good companies seek out good Divers, impressions are for rookies.  At 44 my skills should speak for themselves louder than when I was a newbie 25 years ago. Again bro, I'm not trying to be rude, but I've heard about Sea Mar they have a history much of it not good unless the leadership has changed....Fair Seas.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service