Well we are still to use the cavi blaster properly as we are still waiting for the 5foot of flexi hose that the supplier forgot to deliver. 
they sent me a hose with 3/4 couplers that is far to big and so I am still waiting.
having spent 11,000$ and 4 months, you would have thought they would move their backsides, but maybe not.

not a real happy puppy at the moment. 

do you guys US have the same problem.

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve,  please give me a call at 352-339-6469.  I'll fix your problem.

Regards,

John

john you won't pleased if i call you, as you maybe in bed so e-meil me.

divehire1st@gibtelecom.net

I understand that you bought used, but completely functional unit from your supplier. 5 foot flexi whip hose is convenience and not a part of functionality. The unit you have rarely supplied with such hose, but it is easy to fix. The hose you need is on the way. Next time if you have questions or comments about the performance of CaviBlaster, please, contact us at Cavidyne at any time (www.cavidyne.com) and we will make sure that your working condition with our equipment is efficient and desirable.

I understand that you bought used,

Correct 20hrs run as a demo not enough to dirty the oil.

but completely functional unit from your supplier.

This was never in dispute.

5 foot flexi whip hose is convenience and not a part of functionality.

If it was not a functional part of the equipment I would not want it and you would not supply it at all, which is not the case is it, as you are sending me one.

The unit you have rarely supplied with such hose, but it is easy to fix. The hose you need is on the way.

Funny thing that!?

Next time if you have questions or comments about the performance of CaviBlaster, please, contact us at Cavidyne at any time (www.cavidyne.com)

I tried and your computer phone system does not work well at all, I had to call you via a mobile phone not a landline, I eventually got through.

and we will make sure that your working condition with our equipment is efficient and desirable.

This really good, there have been by far too many inconsistencies, as was discussed yesterday.

It is here on the ground were we/I find out what is good and or otherwise from the boys and girls who use the kit, as all manufacturers make their best or at least think they do otherwise they would not. (would they?)

I would like to mention the fact that I am very lucky working in a multi cultural society speaking 4 different languages at least, which has enabled me to figure out more or less what you were trying to say.

Finally.

I would like to thank C diver.net  for this contact appearing so quickly.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service