Has any one worked for them? If so How are they?

Views: 428

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if you're talking about texdive, then don't waist your time. the owner is a woman who married a guy who is a failed tender. they have some money but won't be sharing it with you. pete got the better of me, but i didn't suffer any. look else where pup.
They suck......Bad.
TexDive also known as Texas Professional Divers LLC Pete Runco Crook con-artist and liar stay far far away from this guy. I have yet heard of a job they have actualy completed He will make big promises to you as he did to me (Ive been around the block a few times and didnt fall for it) But others did and are still regreting it today My advice to you Robert if your Looking for work look for companies that have been around for a while have a good solid foundation in this Industry stay away from the "Fly-By-Night" guys There are many good "mom and pops" around if thats what you looking for and many good majors as well But Unfortanatly this is not a good time to be looking. So make sure you have a back-up plan!!!

Please note all comments in this post are souly my own personal opions of this guy based on fact and rummers
I'm tryin to reach Pete Runco..know how???

I wouldn't be surprised if he was hiding out at Marina Bay RV resort in Kemah, TX.  I just happened to drive past the old shop in New Braunfels and it's all closed up, cleaned up, no signs.

A reliable source told me that his old lady gave him the boot, and that the company has liens against it for non payment to employees.

walk away
Better yet go to the Texas State Employment Commission that will put a fire under their butts for who ever is owed money.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo look some were other then there for work

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service