YiWon posted a discussion

Baby-G BA-112-1ADR

Đồng hồ Baby-G BA-112-1ADR - đồng hồ thể thao dành cho các cô gái cá tính, với chất liệu cao cấp, thiết kế năng động, màu sắc thời thượng, hứa hẹn sẽ phá đảo giới trẻ toàn thế giới. Là chiếc đồng hồ…See More
Apr 19
Jim Turner replied to Chase Leoncini's discussion Dive gear questions!
"In the rapidly evolving realm of technology, where innovation is the driving force behind every success story, the role of DevOps cannot be underestimated. Enter Dysnix, a trailblazer in the field of…"
Aug 29, 2023
Steven lax replied to Andrew Kemp's discussion Insurance For Divers
"Did you contact DAN? They provide insurance to freelance divers at a reasonable cost. I'm insured with them too. Their services are good. "
May 3, 2023
Dawn Hoskins posted a discussion

Trying to Save a Commercial Dive Program (Canada)

Hello fellow aquanauts.  A long time ago I attended an amazing dive program at Seneca and I just received news that they are attempting to cancel it. I know this might not impact you directly, but it…See More
Mar 26, 2023
nikolai korhummelstone posted a discussion
Feb 19, 2023
sheva andrej replied to Chase Leoncini's discussion Dive gear questions!
"Hi all, recently our wh*** group has been having a hard time. We had a lot of work to do in college. Many of the guys did not have time to do it, and I, as the head teacher, was asked to help. I…"
Feb 1, 2023
sheva andrej replied to Peteros's discussion Question about diving?
"Hi all, recently my boyfriend asked me if I knew a company that would help him stay in college because he has a particular problem with his studies. My good friends gave me the contact info for…"
Jan 28, 2023
IngaVelington replied to Peteros's discussion Question about diving?
"The company where you can essay order https://domyessay.com/order-essay has been in business for over a decade, and it has a solid reputation for quality. The company guarantees that your…"
Jan 25, 2023
IngaVelington replied to Chase Leoncini's discussion Dive gear questions!
"If you are looking for a reliable writing service, then you should consider using essay guides  essayservice.com/blog-categories/essay-guides. This company offers a wide range of services…"
Jan 25, 2023
Ed Stevens posted a discussion

Gear for sale

I have a range of equipment for sale. Some of the items are:Dive stationsAir control boxHot water machineHydraulic chainsawViking drysuit (new)Video camerasSL-17BIf there is any interest, Contact me…See More
Jan 13, 2023