New Divers or Divers in School

This is a group for Divers who have recently graduated, are currently in school or are about to start school or even for experienced diver who just want to share some wisdom.  In this group we all post advice and experiences to help each other out.
  • Jared Ryan Flores

hey this is a real great page im sure glad i found it 

• Zachary Ashmore

haha

• Jared Ryan Flores

very nice hahah
  • Christian West

Im hoping more people will get involved with it

• Colin Bloor

Anybody know of any companies looking to hire "baby divers" as I've heard that's what we're called in the industry.

• Jason Munsel

For those of you in school or have graduated, is there anything you would have done different, or would have gone to school somewhere else? i.e. for cheaper tuition, more certs, or even to acquire an associates degree along side your dive training? I'm hungry for info...please...

• Patrick Rebadow

Im right there with Jason. Any information on anything would be helpful. How are the schools you went to and what do you wish was done differently either there or what you could have done differently. I'm thinking CDA or NYD for schools so I'd very much like someone's experience who had gone to those schools to let me know how they were. But any info on other schools as well is more than appreciated.
  • Douw-Steyn

Hi guys. I'm starting with my IV class course 14 October. 19 years old. Here in south africa we have awesome affordable dive schools.Best of luck to you all. 

• Patrick Rebadow

Hey Douw. Where are you going to school? I just recently finished up Class IV-II and DMT at PDC in South Africa. Best of luck to you either way.
  • Douw-Steyn

Jacks dive chest in Strand. PDC's Next course starts 2014 . Can't wait that long. Heard it's an excellent school. Have You found work yet?