West Coast Divers & Pile Drivers

Information

West Coast Divers & Pile Drivers

A place to Network with Divers, Pile Driver's, and Union Brother's & Sister's, in order to discuss Safety Issues, procure work, and tell sea stories...

Members: 32
Latest Activity: Oct 6, 2017

Discussion Forum

Work 1 Reply

has anybody have any good leads on work in CA for diving.Continue

Started by Scott Perkoski. Last reply by cameron piper Apr 30, 2011.

Hows the work situation

Hey Willie,Names Al, another union brother up here in BC Can. local 2404 Piledrivers, DiversI'm currently working as a dive supervisor on different jobs, mostly hydro work.Whats the job situation in…Continue

Started by alvie ostrikoff Aug 13, 2010.

Union Diver Training 2 Replies

I have been a member of Local 2396 here in Western Washington for about 15 years.  I worked with Vince Rainier. Lonnie wigon and ill Sullivan to get training for the divers in our local.  Everytime…Continue

Started by willy Wilson. Last reply by willy Wilson Jun 14, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of West Coast Divers & Pile Drivers to add comments!

Comment by SHIDO on February 5, 2010 at 9:30am
Hey guys. I've been working for Harbor Offshore in Ventura. Works been slow since we finished laying some cable up in Frisco. I don't think the project was completed. Heard rumor that Global Seattle was gonna finish? Other than that, just been doing call out work, small stuff like the aqueduct. Put myself on the "out of work" list for the PileDivers Union, local 2357, currently #181 in-line, lol. Never drove piles before, but I'm thinking it's probably mostly just riggin?

Members (32)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service