Forum Discussions (1,492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An equal opportunity employer! Which means?

I am in search of a diving company giving to me the opportunity to work and develop my potential as a commercial diver(ADCI card and 18 yea…

Started by ender fonseca

0 Sep 15, 2009

Wireless Coverage offshore

For you guys that use internet offshore whats the best company to go with. I've heard At&T has the best for offshore but would like to…

Started by JMayo

0 Sep 14, 2009

what's your thoughts on the 2 new oil discoveries by BP and BG?

bp's find last week announced about 500 million gallons of oil, but bg's find announced today that it's find off of brazil dwarfs that with…

Started by Toby Dodd

0 Sep 9, 2009

middle east training

any of you guys know where i can do class III supervisors course in the middle east

Started by George Patterson

0 Sep 9, 2009

CAL DIVE REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2009 RESULTS

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=201396&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1313969&highlight=

Started by Toby Dodd

0 Aug 31, 2009

ADCI Scholarship Program

i wonder how many people knew about this before they went to dive school. i wish i had known. http://www.adc-int.org/scholarship.php

Started by Toby Dodd

0 Aug 26, 2009

south american jobs

Has anybody ever done any diving work in South America? I recently finished my ADAS part 3 and have moved back to argentina. Hope to find s…

Started by Craig Dewar

0 Aug 26, 2009

DIT?

so im about to enroll at Divers Institute of Technology, just wondering if anyone has any warnings or advice on anything related

Started by kyle

0 Aug 26, 2009

Making a career change...back into diving after being out for 10+ years.

Hello All, I'm in the process of changing career tracks and returning to commercial diving. While some of the gear has changed slightly, a…

Started by Ray Hodges

0 Aug 20, 2009

Where is all the jobs for LST/LSS?

All the dive site dry for LST/LSS.

Started by RAJDEEP DUTTA

0 Aug 12, 2009

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service