All Discussions Tagged 'diver' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strongly considering career as a diver...

Welcome, I am 24 years old and I consider career as a commercial diver. In this year I will receive BSc in mechanical engineering with spec…

Started by Damian Xyz

0 Jul 30, 2015

Working as a DMT???

Hi, i am a professionally qualified air diver, based in the UK. I have just completed my IMCA diver medic technician course. I was wanderin…

Started by Forde-michaelFrost

0 Jan 6, 2015

A little advice for a new diver (UK)

I am a newly qualified commercial diver living in England, i have recently completed my HSE surface supplied, HSE SCUBA and HSE surface sup…

Started by Forde-michaelFrost

8 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by stuart anderson

Commercial Divers (49-9092) - Occupational Employment and Wages, May 2012

Do you want to find out more about commercial diving jobs? I found this useful article from US Bureau of Labor Statistics. Hope it helps :-…

Started by Meg

0 Oct 23, 2013

National University has a fully accredited Commercial Dive School!

I am an instructor at National University and am here to answer questions and raise awareness of our Commercial Dive Program! Did you know…

Started by Francisco Martinez

105 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by A.. Parnell

1-3 Hard Hats needed for Exhibition Fremantle, Australia Jan-April 2013

I am looking for 1 -3 Hardhats for an Exhibition in Fremantle, Australia Jan - April 2013. The Hats will be suspended from the ceiling and…

Started by Sarah Jane PELL

3 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by A.. Parnell

Entry Level Dive Packages for school.

As most already know. Spending that money to get the equipment most schools require you to have can be expensive. Especially when going thr…

Started by Zachary Ashmore

0 Oct 12, 2011

The Underwater Centre Vs. Professional Diving Academy

Ok so here's my situation.  I've already payed my deposit on the Standard Career Package (9 weeks) at The Underwater Centre which starts on…

Started by Michael Brennan

27 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by stuart anderson

"Engineer asking for help to pay ‘blood money’ for killing diver"

Did you guys read the article?? http://cdiver.net/news/engineer-asking-for-help-to-pay-blood-money-for-killing-diver/ I think both the stu…

Started by Martha Edgley

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Enrico Coloturos

Job needed...

So I'm a 24 year old diver relatively new to the industry and am looking for a job. I've looked through a few of the posted jobs but not fi…

Started by David (D.J.) Brodeur

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Toby Dodd

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service