Nicholas Forrest Hice's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I give Francisco S*** because hes getting free advertising and its fun. Lets not mak…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Sep 25, 2013 to getting on my feet

17 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by nate melnik

"Sorry, I'm not talking about you. The guy who started this post. The way some of the…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Sep 25, 2013 to getting on my feet

17 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by nate melnik

"Plug "

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Sep 24, 2013 to getting on my feet

17 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by nate melnik

"Well Francisco, it looks like you have succeeded another year at conning students in…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Sep 16, 2013 to National University has a fully accredited Commercial Dive School!

105 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Like Jerry said, just keep pluggin away. Regardless of skill level and no offense to…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Aug 5, 2013 to Jobs

3 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Jerry Babin

"How is the Gold Quest going Jerry? We haven't heard from you in a few. I enjoy readi…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Jul 4, 2013 to For those of you that want to get "RICH" on the Bering Sea! Forget it!

4 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Jerry Babin

"Whats wages, Per diem and Hotel accommodations ? Talent costs money!"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Jul 3, 2013 to Need Divers

1 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Nicholas Forrest Hice

"I haven't seen an employer yet give a s*** about were you went to Dive School. If yo…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied May 18, 2013 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

"David I agree with you. I hear the CDA, commercial diver factory is trying to expand…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied May 18, 2013 to National University has a fully accredited Commercial Dive School!

105 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Anthony! Your comments sound like a plug. Or are you just that far out of touch with…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied May 2, 2013 to New or soon to be dive school graduates: Coming to the GOM.

33 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Clayton Loeblein

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service