Nicholas Forrest Hice's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"This would be a good job for a Navy guy. They are the walking dive manual. As long a…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Mar 26, 2016 to Commercal Diving Instructor Wanted

4 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Why are U putting it on under water? I haven't put one on under water since dive sch…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Dec 2, 2015 to Question from my neighbour

3 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Nick Daly

"The Boys from Veolia were epoxying Miller Mics in I believe Gatorade caps and using…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Jun 2, 2014 to KM 77 replacement mic

3 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Nicholas Forrest Hice

"Get yourself a Mark 5. That will put the weight on your shoulders and not your neck.…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Apr 2, 2014 to Lighter helmets

12 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by James Bradford

"I can't vouch for Ballard but they did acquire some of Veolia, and the guys have som…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Jan 6, 2014 to What % of daily rate paid by client to contractor goes to diver?

9 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Omar Pérez R.

"I used to work for Dive company X a couple years ago until I had a falling out and q…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Jan 5, 2014 to What % of daily rate paid by client to contractor goes to diver?

9 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Omar Pérez R.

"The only information I found online was on the 08 lawsuit. Yes please were can we fo…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Dec 26, 2013 to Kirby Morgan Lawsuits

6 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Nicholas Forrest Hice

"I'm just commenting so your forum doesn't get buried and left behind by these stupid…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Dec 8, 2013 to National University Polytechnic Institute has a fully accredited Commercial Dive Program!

36 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Francisco Martinez

"You got the BS thread part right. Nat Poly should throw some of their shyster money…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Nov 30, 2013 to National University Polytechnic Institute has a fully accredited Commercial Dive Program!

36 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Francisco Martinez

"Not sure how thick it is, but lexan is easy to work with. You Can use a saber saw ju…"

Nicholas Forrest Hice replied Nov 11, 2013 to what is the thickness of the lexan faceplate of a SL27?

10 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Martin Morris

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service