I've at last managed to download and see "oceans of fire" and it was every bit as terrible as I  had been told. Are there are any other movies that are actually watchable? I'm told there's a movie "the bellrun" made in the 80s that is more realistic, but i cannot find it on a torrent or anything. anyone know? or got a rapidshare link or something?

thanks

Views: 801

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it's on you tube download this program;

http://www.xilisoft.com/youtube-video-converter.html

it's a program that converts your video of choice into a AVI, mpeg etc format.
Hi,
I have dvd rip of Dykket (english The Dive?).Film about sat divers trapped in bell (I think it's the best movie about bell dive). I can throw it on Rapidshare premium or torrent maybe if someone wants.

Carl, could You write me from where You downloaded "Oceans of fire" ? I can't find it. Or maybe You can also put it on Rapid. I'll be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
oceans of fire -i got from cinemageddon - which is a private torrent network - usually closed to new folk - if u try it and it is closed to signups just keep trying. after a week or so sure you'llo get in.

actually i have seen dykket but a long time ago when i was offshore someone had a VHS copy. we showed it in the dive shack and was so dull we fast forwarded through it and then ejected it halfway - worse than oceans of fire i reckon
Ok, thanks. I'll try to sign up, look for it and then compare.
I think the movie list about bell dives ends here. Still hard to find Bellrun.
@Filip

I'm interested in a torrent file :)
seconded
It's on the Pirat Bay. Search for Dykket(1989)dvdrip :)

Carl, could You seed "Oceans of fire"?
I downloaded torrent from cinemaggedon but there's no seeds. I really want to watch it:)Please
alright sweet i found it but nooooo seeders, you people are killing me.
Easy.hehe I turn the torrent just a couple minutes ago:)

Still no seeds for Oceans of fire...Help!
Oh! i've just checked CG and see the problem -unfortunately i deleted Oceans after i watched it, so cannot seed now. :( I got it in dribs and drabs over several weeks - not many seeders - i think if you send the orig seeder a pm maybe it will jog him into reseeding...

As in my previous posts, don't get your hopes up for the movie - you're not missing much....
me again - i thinik there is a mechanism in CG to get regulars to reseed - i don't know how to do it myself as i only used cg for that one torrent which went okay but slow... perhaps posting a request in their forum???
Ok me again, again - its being seeded now :) - but slowly..

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service