my father at work, about 1985. Polskie Ratownictwo Okrętowe.

Rating:
  • Currently 0/5 stars.

Views: 157

Comment

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

Comment by Dive Diva on February 16, 2010 at 3:02pm
I was attempting to write that you are your father's son in more than your love of diving. You look a great deal like him. As for what I actually wrote, i may not want to know what it translated to in Polish.

Note to self (1) reverse all language translator text before use (2) never trust a computer to do your speaking for you, especially in another language. My bad, chere. If it translated out anything rude I apologize.
Comment by Tomek Dyszkant on February 16, 2010 at 1:28am
Sorry Dive Diva, I really think, that I dont underasatnd what did You wrote :) My polish is not so good as I thought :)))
Comment by Tomek Dyszkant on February 15, 2010 at 11:56am
I agree.
Comment by Filip Jakubiak on February 15, 2010 at 11:32am
Regarding to PRO, I wish to live in that legendary times ( 50's, 60's.. ), when being a diver means something. Where the diving job was full of ship salvages..aah:)
Comment by Tomek Dyszkant on February 15, 2010 at 10:55am
Rolf, of course histrorical. Diver`s family? - maybe. Rather something in blood ;-) Do You ask, if those helmets were often used in Poland? They were in used only in one company called : PRO. Here is the link --> http://www.progdynia.pl/eindex1.html?http%3A%2F%2Fwww.progdynia.pl%....
Father was working in PRO since 1979 to 1991. It these times it was the only one company like this. They were doing 80% all underwater works in Poland. PRO have great history. But heavy gear hard hat were allso used in my company even 6 years ago. You know... Poland is not so modern country :) even now.
Comment by Tomek Dyszkant on February 15, 2010 at 10:35am
Filip, jakoś tak tego nie postrzegam. Robota to robota hehe:)
Comment by Filip Jakubiak on February 15, 2010 at 5:02am
Co rodzinna tradycja.heh:)
Comment by Rolf on February 15, 2010 at 1:51am
A very historical admission. It seem as if you in a diver's family is born. The Siebe Gorman helmet diver device were used in Poland a lot or? Till when this equipment was used? Have you also dived with this equipment? So grandfather and father your professional way have already stamped in the childhood? By now about other informative photos I am curious.

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service