Information

EX-military Divers

For all you Lads, worldwide,who did a course that didnt cost any money and was longer than a dog watch. Please feel free to post photos of types of equipment you dived how good or how rubbish it was and bore us all with old diving stories .

Members: 77
Latest Activity: Jan 3, 2016

Anybody remember This 1?

Discussion Forum

coded welders

Started by Ahmed Qatawneh Feb 8, 2013.

BREAKING NEWS IN AUSTRALIA MILLIT DIVER DEAD

Started by Stephen Diver Mar 30, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of EX-military Divers to add comments!

Comment by Ahmed Qatawneh on February 8, 2013 at 1:15am

looking for Underwater Coded Welders for a temporary job in Jordan. Send your CV & certificate to barracuda.aqaba@gmail.com

Comment by Chanc Leal on September 10, 2012 at 4:42pm

Howdy Folks! Former Navy CS now a Commercial Diver.... Just call me Cookie.... ;)

Comment by benjmin gilbert on May 23, 2011 at 1:00am
not ex military yet but will be shortly and my dives are only of the rec sort as of yet. but I hope that I can learn from my brothers and sisters in arms that came before me.
Comment by Steve Cassidy on December 26, 2010 at 6:40am

Gentlemen, Former Navy EOD/Current UXO Diver.  Current owner of SGC Group and author of soon-to-be-released book, Globally Employable.

As we're all former military divers with skills beyond the water, if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Comment by Brett Hannebery on October 26, 2010 at 6:26pm
Hey boys, ex aussie cd, happy to be aboard.
now diving out of north queensland. looking for any work overseas or offshore.
Comment by David Ronzoni on October 9, 2010 at 10:21am
Our territory covers the southern half of NJ, Philadelphia and vicinity, all of DE and the eastern shores of MD. 267-481-4692
Local Union 454 Pile Drivers and Divers
Comment by David Ronzoni on October 9, 2010 at 10:19am
Hello Guntis, we are looking for experienced commercial divers from the industrial sector, ie, power plants, refineries etc, and divers who have worked in the water front construction sector, doing pier inspection and repairs, burning, salvage, ship inspection, rigging etc.
Any additional degrees or certs is to be considered a welcome addition to the work history just listed, if you have anymore questions just ask
Comment by David Ronzoni on August 31, 2010 at 11:57am
If you are an ex-military Diver who ever wanted to know about joining the union and what the work oppertuniities are call me at 267-481-4692. We are looking for people with a solid track record in the fields of Marine construction and Industrial diving. The work area would be through out the philadelphia area, over to the Jersey shore, and down to MD.
Comment by Gogo Robert on February 11, 2010 at 6:36am
All hands on deck,God bless everyone this month.the second month of the year.always hope for good not hope for nothing.
Comment by Gogo Robert on January 10, 2010 at 6:11am
The year has just started and it will bring changes to every one of us,i advice everybody to work hard than before, Bless you all.

Members (76)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service