Information

Divers Institute of Technology

Members: 62
Latest Activity: Dec 28, 2017

Discussion Forum

class 4/79

Started by michael s kees Apr 26, 2010.

Dive gear 2 Replies

Started by Michael D.. Last reply by James Bell Sep 6, 2009.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Divers Institute of Technology to add comments!

Comment by Ryan Wierzbicki on April 30, 2010 at 10:45am
In deep dives stage of school, are there any graduates of DIT here that landed a job at Oceaneering?
Comment by bERT hEINRICH on February 27, 2010 at 2:25pm
bert heinrich,, 108/07,, how things going ,, we need a good twister in the gom,, bord of inland lol,,
Comment by Nick Daly on February 19, 2010 at 7:56pm
Class of 01, Survivor of the earthquake that shook the dock, never seen Willy Wilson run so fast!
Comment by Richard Lenzen on January 11, 2010 at 9:02pm
Graduated from DIT 1977 9 month program
Comment by Gogo Robert on January 8, 2010 at 8:00am
It is good to be here,know more people and move around the world, the world is a small living place.
Comment by James Bell on November 14, 2009 at 2:29pm
I would like to know if anyone allows ipods or similar devices in the chamber, and if anyone has heard of routinely using a metal detector on chamber occupants before they enter the chamber.
Comment by victor rivera on August 5, 2009 at 11:43am
aw the good old days
Comment by Bob Armington on July 4, 2009 at 6:55pm
I graduated in 1980 fro the Ballard Barge 'Excell', John Manlove was the boss. Willy Wilson, Doc Thomas, Francis Ingalina, and Todd and Mel and Big Bob Schnepf were there. I worked with DIT when John Ritter took over from Mr. Manlove....built a tool room and set up a check-out system.
I work now in Thailand, and there is a local BKK university that wants to sponsor the building and support of a Commercial Diver Training school in Thailand.
No one seems to answer my emails when I send them to the DIT web-site 'contact us' section.
I have started communications with COO (who I think can do the job.... I am not thrilled with them, though).
So contact me when and if there is any interest.
Bob Armington 106/80

Members (60)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service