Rating:
  • Currently 5/5 stars.

Views: 320

Comment

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

Comment by BISHOP on June 11, 2010 at 6:34am
Well the series was only 2 episodes long. It was a better representation than shows that were previously on, but there was quite a bit of hollywoodizaton. Over all I thought it was entertaing none the less.
Comment by Eric Bill Walden on June 10, 2010 at 11:30pm
lol lol lol lol dam he dont no s*** about diving glad i ant got cable tv i dont think i will miss much lol
Comment by BISHOP on May 30, 2010 at 1:23pm
Getting better. Still interested in watching.
Comment by BISHOP on May 25, 2010 at 6:06pm
Caught the first episode last week...I am still in school @ The Ocean Corp., so I was obviously excited to see a series directly related to my chosen profession, especially since there is really so little media or information available other than on this site or youtube. I personally thought the show was pretty informative and aside from the "Hollywood Drama Factor" that every reality TV show seems to have to include...ie: "Lunchbox" on Deep Sea Salvage that seemed to always sink, wreck, or break something, and don't forget the j****** that stole that poor guys wallet that caused a full all stop for almost half the day!...I actually liked the show and am looking forward to seeing the next episode....hopefully it won't get to stupid and let me and all you Vets out there down. Dive Safe! SEE YA SOON

And since when do Divers get to go to 5000' to fix this clusterf*? haha
Comment by Skylar on May 24, 2010 at 9:02pm
wow.... this is gonna be LAME!!!!!!!!!!

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service