anyone know much about this school? i saw someone mentioned it on here being much less money.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Never lived on the Island, but was a regular visitor/worker on and about there. Still have a few relatives in the woods too. Logging, fishing, mining. Amazing rewood forests, surf beaches, ports, ski hills. etc. etc.
hahaha might have something to do with my massive forearms...
Although I was trying to do the Superman pose, which is why I ended up using a curtain as a cape.
Although I think I was downing rum like popeye downs spinich, so its all a bit hazy
:D
Donald try at around 430 Pacfic time, they could be out on the boats duri the day
ya three weeks of messages and no call backs, not really a place i wanna go to. not very professional if you ask me. i start at the divers institute on july 6. i was ready to go there but peter wouldn't call me back. canadians must not like to return phone calls EH?? haha just jokin. didn't mean nothing by that. canada is a beatiful country and from my experiences the people are very very nice. they must have f***ed up telephones or somethin. thanks for all the info Will. hope your acl gets better.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service