Diver's Pets & animals.

Information

Diver's Pets & animals.

A place to post pics & names of Diver's pets - dogs, cats, chameleons, horses or rattlesnakes :)

Members: 9
Latest Activity: Jan 1, 2016

Discussion Forum

Rescues 3 Replies

All of my animals ever have been rescues but the ones currently living with me in order of date I saved them are Tesla and Mongrel, cats. They're sisters. A lady was offering them off of craigslist…Continue

Started by Jessica Graham. Last reply by Mike Wood May 18, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Diver's Pets & animals. to add comments!

Comment by Mike Wood on June 2, 2011 at 8:04pm
Comment by Mike Wood on June 2, 2011 at 7:54pm

Btw - my ex & I think alike and agree on one thing for sure. If you breed dogs, breed for strength & improvement of the breed - Not weakness, like breathing issues, look for 'shotgun' nostrils etc. No brainer.

Also feed them what you eat - not the crap they sell as dog food/kibbles etc. Cook up a turkey & vegetables, humans eat & dogs get what is left. They Thrive on it, chicken, turkey, veg, meat, mince etc - again a No Brainer.

Comment by Mike Wood on June 2, 2011 at 7:49pm

Luna is the smaller b**** on left (Named after an orphan Orca from Gold River Vancouver Isand - RIP. I met her)

Louie is the Big Dude on right. My ex wife bred these and some stunning other British & Old English Bulldogs. Now moving into rare French Bulldogs - just imported 2 World Champions from Moscow to Canada. Potential sable & blues.

Comment by Mike Wood on June 2, 2011 at 7:46pm
Comment by Jessica Graham on May 15, 2010 at 12:36pm
Marley didn't like people being able to sneak up on him but he still liked to keep an eye out on things going on, so he slept in my closet. The wall is that dirty from his butt rubbing against it for two years.

He sleeps in front of the window in my apartment now.

Comment by John Broetje on May 12, 2010 at 10:16am
Thanks Mike, and Whoa that's a big Dog! I love the wolf half breeds!
Comment by John Broetje on May 12, 2010 at 8:35am
I actually just got a golden retriever puppy this weekend! Here's a pic, his name is Yogi!

And this is my other dog/girlfriends dog... His name is Bob and he is magnificent... also single!

Members (9)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service