West Coast Divers & Pile Drivers

Information

West Coast Divers & Pile Drivers

A place to Network with Divers, Pile Driver's, and Union Brother's & Sister's, in order to discuss Safety Issues, procure work, and tell sea stories...

Members: 32
Latest Activity: Oct 6, 2017

Discussion Forum

Work 1 Reply

has anybody have any good leads on work in CA for diving.Continue

Started by Scott Perkoski. Last reply by cameron piper Apr 30, 2011.

Hows the work situation

Hey Willie,Names Al, another union brother up here in BC Can. local 2404 Piledrivers, DiversI'm currently working as a dive supervisor on different jobs, mostly hydro work.Whats the job situation in…Continue

Started by alvie ostrikoff Aug 13, 2010.

Union Diver Training 2 Replies

I have been a member of Local 2396 here in Western Washington for about 15 years.  I worked with Vince Rainier. Lonnie wigon and ill Sullivan to get training for the divers in our local.  Everytime…Continue

Started by willy Wilson. Last reply by willy Wilson Jun 14, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of West Coast Divers & Pile Drivers to add comments!

Comment by Eugene D X B Flennaugh Jr. on April 17, 2010 at 1:55pm
Hey Guy I'm with Local 34 Pilebutts look I'm sitting on a gold mine of jobs only thing stopping me is not having a boat to do the job 40 contracts plus I'm Looking For a crew boat 98' to 105' long with a deck Crain.If you know some one who has one for sale Let me know .
Comment by A.. Parnell on April 8, 2010 at 1:41am
Last time we worked the aquaduct it was raining so hard we could hardly stand up.
Comment by SHIDO on March 23, 2010 at 3:15pm
Ha, Good times! Just got home from Diving on the aqueduct, quick job. Easy 8hrs. Just unbolted some diffuser and replaced it with a blind flange. They're safety procedures were pretty good, guess they'd had a few fatalities in the past using SCUBA guys. Too bad someone had to die "before" safety issues were addressed correctly...
Comment by A.. Parnell on March 23, 2010 at 11:10am
Thanks Bill I needed that.
Comment by Bill Gardner on March 23, 2010 at 2:30am
You guys quit peeing in each others suits........jeez!
Comment by A.. Parnell on March 23, 2010 at 2:08am
Shido I'm not angry but let me pee in your suit and you can tell me how you feel about it. haha
Comment by Bill Gardner on March 22, 2010 at 12:19am
Pay your bills and sock some cash away, you'll be able pick your jobs if you tuff it out for a bit. cheers-bill
Comment by SHIDO on March 22, 2010 at 12:09am
Hey Bill, I scored a spud from a pawn shop for $10, Welded it to the head of a 12" CRESCENT, and ur right man! I use it more than anything, thank bud!
Comment by SHIDO on March 22, 2010 at 12:05am
Well bro's lil update, seems like the work here in CA is all bridge construction. Lotta box girders and beams going upfrom O'bama $. Lotta topside s*** with security paving, and Kiecot? dunnoh, really, hope all my bro's @ 2375 r paying they're bills. The Security Pavement on Lewis road job looks like they're ready for mudd. Port Hueneme is still on hold as far as I know. Been slow @ Harbor in ventura, but hoping things will get better. If your really hard up, works going on with the 405 widening, But seems like Manson is the place to be if ur hungry...
Comment by SHIDO on March 21, 2010 at 11:35pm
Yeah ur right Ace, man, he settled for a case a stella beer after I offered to buy the suit. I'm kinda offended that you would assume I didn't offer, or that we somehow became life-long enemies. maybe your situation was different, don't know. but thanks for your constructive response. My bad, but we're bro's now. I made the dive for him, cause he hurt his back. You sound like an angry man, hope you get over you're 20 yr grudge, peace ACE...

Members (32)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service