Information

EX-military Divers

For all you Lads, worldwide,who did a course that didnt cost any money and was longer than a dog watch. Please feel free to post photos of types of equipment you dived how good or how rubbish it was and bore us all with old diving stories .

Members: 77
Latest Activity: Jan 3, 2016

Anybody remember This 1?

Discussion Forum

coded welders

Started by Ahmed Qatawneh Feb 8, 2013.

BREAKING NEWS IN AUSTRALIA MILLIT DIVER DEAD

Started by Stephen Diver Mar 30, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of EX-military Divers to add comments!

Comment by Gary Maines on January 6, 2010 at 1:01pm
Wish you all the best this year. May this year be your best.
Comment by John Carl Roat on December 10, 2009 at 12:52pm
All;

Please read and consider signing the Human Events petition to end the SEAL Court Martials.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=34775

The Editor of Human Events is Jed Babbin a former Under-Secretary of Defense. He has been doing everything he can to end this farce.
Comment by John Carl Roat on December 1, 2009 at 6:09am
Thanks Gary

If we want the freedom to see things different and have our day to day easy lives, we have to keep our Military strong. We have one right now but if this trend toward POLITICIAL Correctness in our Officer Corp continues we will lose it

Jim looks like a effort you are working with is a great one, each of us should find one and get involved. Mine as always is the Salvation Army and the http://www.sealfund.org/ the Navy SEALs Warrior Fund.
Comment by Gary Maines on November 29, 2009 at 3:56pm
I do disagree. this site here is for ex-Military Divers, to talk about military info, I know John and I do respect what he says, John being an ex-SEAL. I am pretty Darn sure he has a right to talk about it. this is why this site is called what it is called. I think John is 100% right. Just my $.02
Comment by John Carl Roat on November 27, 2009 at 11:31am
Every Veteran of our Armed Services Needs to Stand Up!

Fort Hood: 13 dead and 30 some wounded: The lone shooter hollers “Allah hu Akbar”. He is found to have contacts with a radical Islamist Cleric in Somalia and the Military leadership from the President on down refuses to call it a Terrorist Act. Not one Officer who had the Terrorist under his command and was aware of his views had the courage to come forward and even have his fitness to serve challenged. The 13 dead does not count the baby that died in its Mother’s womb.

New York Terrorism Trial: 5 Religious Fanatic Terrorist captured overseas, brought to New York and given the same rights and privileges as US Citizens. They where under the control of the Secretary of Defense and he handed then over without as much as a peep. Now they have a forum to spew their crap.

Court Marshal of three Navy SEALs: Petty Officers Matthew McCabe, Julio Huertos and Jonathan Keefe captured Ahmed Hashim Abed. Who is the Terrorist responsible for ordering the murder, mutilation, burning and hanging for display, of four Blackwater Contractors in 2004, The Terrorist complained the SEALs had hit him and split his lip. The SEALs are now charged with: Dereliction of Duty, Failure to Safeguard a Detainee, Assault, and making False Statements.

The common thread through Fort Hood, the New York Terrorism Trials and the SEALs Court Marshal is a cowardly Military Leadership and Office Corps. Men so mired in Political Correctness that they are doing damage to their own Troops and our country.

War is a bad business as those of us who have done it know. With that said we are fighting people who will happily murder old ladies, little girls and anyone else who happens to be in their way. No questions ask it doesn’t even matter if you pray like them. The truth of the matter is they have killed more of their own then we ever will. Our problem is if we don’t stop them there, they will be here in droves.

If our press and public choose to be Politically Correct ignoramuses so be it but it has to be purged from the leadership of our military. I believe that only the Veterans of this country can get this done. Let the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of each service here from you and how you feel.

John Carl Roat.
USN, Class-29, UDT-21, UDT-11, SEAL Team 1

PS This will be sent to every editorial page, military mailing list and VFW hall I can find.
Comment by shawn darnell on November 19, 2009 at 2:29am
Still active, and still diving, Hello to all. Happy holidays
Comment by A.. Parnell on November 11, 2009 at 11:03am
To every Veteran who is serving our Country on the battlefields and at home today and yesterday I along with our grateful Nation salute all the sacrifices you are and have made for all the freedoms we have and enjoy. God Bless America.
Comment by Gary Maines on November 11, 2009 at 10:49am
Thank you, Happy Vets day to you and everyone out there.
Comment by SteveStaten on November 10, 2009 at 11:57pm
To all of the US Veteran's out there, Happy Veteran's Day and thank you for your service.
Comment by John Quinn on August 10, 2009 at 6:10am
Hi Guys, A few Familiar Names on here! Hope your all doing well.

Atb John

Members (76)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service