Special Skills:
Commercial Diving
Work below surface of water, I can use scuba gear to inspect, repair, remove, or install equipment and structures. I can use a variety of power and hand tools, such as drills, sledgehammers, torches, and welding equipment. Also conduct tests or Experiments, or photograph structures or marine life.
Operation and Control – I can Control operations of equipment or systems.
Speaking – I can talk to others to convey information effectively.
Gross Body Coordination -- The ability to coordinate the movement of my arms, legs, and torso together when the wh*** body is in motion.
Spatial Orientation -- The ability to know my location in relation to the environment or to know where other objects are in relation to me.
Stamina -- The ability to exert myself physically over long periods of time without getting winded or out of breath.
Manual Dexterity -- The ability to quickly move my hand, my hand together with my arm, or my two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
Far Vision -- The ability to see details at a distance.
Night Vision -- The ability to see under low light conditions.
Flexibility of Closure -- The ability to identify or detect a known pattern (a figure, object, word, or sound) that is hidden in other distracting material.
Problem Sensitivity -- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
Control Precision -- The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
 Practical diving.
a) Underwater Welding & Cutting
b) Search & Recovery…..more
c) Night Dive…..more
 Decompression dive…….more
 Surface procedures……more
 Surface Decompression Tables.
 Air chamber Operations…..more
 Underwater Emergencies…..more
 Communication Systems.
 Plant and Equipment…..more
 Maintenance and Repair……more

Computer
Operating Systems - (Ms DOS &Windows 2000-XP-Windows Vista Ultimate)
And net work group under Server Novel, win2003 server and Domin Server
Spread Sheet - Microsoft Office 97-2000 -2003-2007.

Internet - Online Meeting…..more
- Remote Control….more
- Professional User Outlook and internet Programs…..more
- Professional searcher in the internet World…..more

Web Design Programs – Front page All Edition & HTML

Maintenance - Wide knowledge of solving the common computer &
Troubleshooting hardware.
Structure net work group under environment Windows Server.

Languages : Fluent in English (Speaking, writing, reading and lasting).

Summary of Previous Experience:
From Dec 2007Till date
El Hadad for piecework's underwater and supplying Egyptian Co.
(Commercial Diver)
1- At first I was trainer new divers and give lectures … more
2- Taking pictures or photographs Underwater for the ships bottom and quay…..more
3- pick up drowned boats……….more
4- Cutting drowned boats………more
5- All Underwater works. a variety of power and hand tools, such as drills, sledgehammers, torches, Cutting, cleaning, Air left, and welding equipment……more

Views: 121

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dude, bro, homie....GO TO THE RESUME PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE!
It's like reading an Rov brochure lol
Ha ha ha ha !!!!!! You see that guys . This guy can pick up a drowened Boat..He can speak to outhers !!!
Holly S*** he can dive at night!!! This f***en idiot is a riot !!!! I can't stop laughing after reading this...Comerical Diver I think NOT...
haahaa
I think you are stupid !!!
no Problem you can continue laughing
I Hate to jump on the bandwagon but god damn ,thats a s***ty s***ty resume and its in the wrong place and hes just a scuba diver ,Advanced openwater naui maybe

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service