Information

South African Divers

South African divers are one of the best in the world.

Members: 60
Latest Activity: Dec 6, 2016

Discussion Forum

SA workers without work? 5 Replies

Started by Sebastian. Last reply by Jason Tonkin Apr 20, 2011.

Any good advice regarding employment agencies

Started by Charl van der Walt Sep 16, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of South African Divers to add comments!

Comment by Ryno on November 25, 2009 at 1:44pm
Any one else struggling to find dive work in SA, or is it just my s***ty luck.
Comment by ender fonseca on September 14, 2009 at 4:06pm
thanks for let me to be here. I´m from Venezuela, i wisch to go there to work and to get the IMCA certification. I´m ADCI commercial diver with 18 years inshore offshore and deep water experience so, I look for a opportunity about a new job. let me know any information please.

Thanks.
Ender Fonseca.
elfonsi@hotmail.com
Comment by George Patterson on September 9, 2009 at 7:50am
any of you guys know where i can do aa class III sups course somewhere between the middle east and sa iv got leave in november and i wanna get it done PDC isnt running courses BS divers can only sort me in jan and WCDS runs on demand so they cant give me a date any advice
Comment by colin richards on September 3, 2009 at 1:49am
Helo there Mark...
Dont want to bum you out...but the days on the West Coast are almost at a stand still. Many mines have closed down and ports are empty. Places that where booming are now ghost towns.....
recommend you search for something more stable....Sorry
Comment by Sebastian on September 2, 2009 at 4:53am
HI Mark, about the Diamond thing, I've been there for seven years and know a bit what was going on at the time. Diamonds are a girls best friend and girls are very difficult to understand. At the moment, I think for the West Coast things might be still a bit slow as it is still winter, especilly for Alexbay. But it will start to pick up as the summer is on the hands, what the price for the stones are, well that is a to be discussed at a later stage.
Comment by Mark Brinkhurst on September 1, 2009 at 1:47am
Hey George thanks for the info! Have sent my CV off and keepin my fingers crossed! does anyone have any information on Diamond diving? Any companies i can try or if the industry is still going?
Thanks!
Comment by Bradley Ralph on August 31, 2009 at 3:24pm
I am a Sat Tech hope it's cool
Comment by George Patterson on August 21, 2009 at 7:19am
try dormac shipping durban or atlatech in cape town hope you have better luck than me
Comment by Mark Brinkhurst on August 21, 2009 at 12:45am
Hi guys, just finished my class 2 3 weeks ago an been looking for work but hit a bit of a dead end! I've tried Subtech, Smit an Cape Diving but they have no positions available :( If anyone knows of any companies that i could try or people could speak to it will be much appreciated! I live in cape town at the mo an any information will be awesome! Thanks!!
Comment by EHAB SALAMA on August 20, 2009 at 11:19pm
hi my frends am egyption i search to good jop i have a imca diver and trena supervisor
thanks.
makt hot

Members (58)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service