A sketch I did. Where this to be a real shirt, it would most likely not use a kirby morgan hat.

Please let me know if this looks like something you would be interested in!

Rating:
  • Currently 0/5 stars.

Views: 565

Albums: My Photos and Designs
Favorite of 1 person

Comment

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

Comment by Lee Thomson on November 23, 2009 at 9:44pm
Good rendering of the Kirby. Owned one, but prefer, and still have, the Aquadyne DMC7. If you do the Tee-shirt let me know, I would want one.
Comment by chad burgess on August 10, 2009 at 7:46am
let me know when you get the shirt finished with the hat on it, its awesome
Comment by Toby Dodd on August 6, 2009 at 3:46pm
what's wrong with kirby??
Comment by Rob Murphy on July 24, 2009 at 9:51pm
Great work I really like it ! And yes do not use any Kirby hat !
Comment by desmond hall on July 24, 2009 at 12:25am
good sketch, i'd buy the t-shirt
Comment by Skylar on July 16, 2009 at 10:39pm
im glad you are qualified to make career choices for me regarding my opinions on a picture.
Comment by Luis Manuel Carattini on July 16, 2009 at 12:39pm
New to the site. Ran into it looking for information on IMCA Certs. Would like to get it so I can go work over seas. Just wanted to stop by and say I like the sketch. I like the Kirby Morgan hat. Why wouln't you use it? Would make a badd ass tattoo. Might have to have you make an original (jewelwing desing) so I can get more work done. If you change it to a 37, I'll buy the shirt; if you ever get it made. Don't want to hurt anyones feelings by speaking my mind but it doesn't remind me of any dead Divers at all. And if it did, it would be a good memorial. It's a good reminder of the dangerous enviroment we work in and how we shouldn't get complacent in it. But if you need to be reminded and it scares you, you guys are in the wrong buisness. Luis
Comment by Tasha (aka jewelwing) on July 15, 2009 at 5:49am
Hard to see, but here's the explanation. If you look closely in the reflection on the glass, you can almost make out an ROV. It was supposed to depict a time in the future when ROV's have replaced divers. Here one comes across an abandoned hat on the ocean floor. So yes it is sad - but the diver didn't die, he just chucked his hat overboard because it became useless!

Thanks for the feedback. In the future I'll make sure not to do anything that can read as "dead diver." I can't stand shirts like that myself.
Comment by Skylar on July 14, 2009 at 9:08pm
yeah its almost like someone died and its their hat lying on the bottom of the ocean = no barnacles!

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service