My name is Sergiu Ionita and I reside now in Romania. In december 1986, I received a commercial diver certificate from Commercial Diving Institute in Whitestone, NY, (Powells Cove Blvd), licenced by New York State Education Department. The Commercial dive school is no longer in business. The school owners were William Smith and Larry DiGiacomo. Recently I have lost this certificate and I would like very, very much to have a copy. I have sent tens of emails to different addresses, but I could not get any helpfull informations. What should I do?

Views: 742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

buna ziua.numele meu este cristina ceuca.imi pare rau pt certificatul dvs.momentan, sunt instructor de scufundari in grecia, dar vreau sa incep o cariera in scufundari comerciale.am inteles ca este destul de sc**p insa as dori niste pasi ajutatori (sau c** ati facut dvs pt a ajunge unde sunteti). multumesc pt ajutor. o zi frumoasa. cristina

Try contacting the ADCI. Do you have a dive card from ADCI ? 

Hello Sergiu, I went to CDI in 84. Did your diploma look like this?

Attachments:

Yes Clark just like that !

Hello,

I also went to the Commercial Divers Institute in Whitestone New York. I attended from July through September of 1982. I also have lost my Commercial Divers Certificate. Did you ever figure out how to get a replacement? If so, please share with me the procedure so I can get a duplicate. Thanks for your help.

Ken

No, unfortunately I dont have any usefull information on how to obtain a copy of the certificate. My first email was sent to the New York State Education Departement. You can try to, send them an email maybe youll get lucky.

nice day.

Thanks Sergiu, I appreciate your response

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service