Hi there guys.

I have finished my Commercial Diving school recently and was blessed to have received my IMCA Class II commercial diving ticket. I have heard and experienced that this industry is one of the toughest industries to break into. Surely, you all know that emailing a company simply doesn't mean anything unless it is to a supervisor etc. I'm kindly asking you guys to maybe give me a few tips or if you know any supervisor etc searching for divers, to give me their email adresses. Feel free to comment or email me. Safe bubbles guys. God bless.

Views: 370

Comment

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

Comment by Patrick Martin Andrews on January 8, 2015 at 12:36am

Ok, so far so good ... now, with the rest of your day you do the same thing with other companies, it's called 'doing the rounds'. Make sure you relax with a beer at the end of each day. Let me know if you want any other advice 

Comment by Francois "Nic"olaas Coertze on January 7, 2015 at 10:57pm
I couldn't ask for better advice. I'm doing that as we speak. I'm getting your book asap.
Comment by Patrick Martin Andrews on January 7, 2015 at 7:36pm

You find out where a dive company is located, turn up at 8 in the morning, smoke a few cigarettes and drink a coffee, come back the next morning, and do it again and again until they're looking for divier, they need one straight away, and you're johnny on the spot - then bingo - you're in

PS if you have time you might want to check out my new diving book, cheers, Killer Sea

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service