Information

Gorski Hats

For all you guys who are diving a Gorski hat!

Members: 26
Latest Activity: Jan 26, 2017

cDiver.net Interview with Les Gorski

Discussion Forum

gorski and gear for sale 2 Replies

Started by joseph zielinski. Last reply by joseph zielinski Feb 20, 2012.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Gorski Hats to add comments!

Comment by Tom Wyman on January 27, 2014 at 11:14am
Parnell. Do you have any pics of how the new latch system actually latches? Also can you do one at a time like the Kirby's?
Comment by Christian West on February 27, 2012 at 1:32pm

Visited the Creator Les Gorski himself today, and he's a really brilliant guy, I must. admit

Comment by A.. Parnell on June 28, 2011 at 5:36am
Carson Hagan take a close look at my photos here as to how I cut off the existing latching devise , buffed out the toiloet seat and then unbolted the existing latch post next bolted up the new latching devise. My experience is that it makes for a more positive latching of the neckring and toilet seat. In addition it is easier to put into place when donning the hat. I hope this will answer any questions you may have if not let me know and I will keep working with you until  you get it.
Comment by BISHOP on February 23, 2011 at 2:45pm
Talked to Gorski this morning...looks like a sale has been announced. I'm sure Les will update us all once he gets back from NOLA.
Comment by A.. Parnell on February 3, 2011 at 10:04pm
More photo of locking devise pieces that are cut off and unbolted to make way for new devise. After cuts are made you will need to get a grinder and use a 125 metal buffing disc on it to take off any sharp edges.Thats it your ready to go. 
Comment by A.. Parnell on February 3, 2011 at 9:58pm
More photos of neckdam and toiletseat positive locking decise. Push in and it flips out unlocking the toiletseat and neckdam. Flip in and it positively keeps the toiletseat and neckdam in place.
Comment by A.. Parnell on February 3, 2011 at 9:53pm
Here is what I have been talking about the latest upgrade from Gorski dive hats. A n ew neckring and toilet seat positive latching devise. It is coming out on all new hats and can be fitted to all polished ones as well.
Comment by Don Coleman on January 23, 2011 at 7:39pm
I would be very interested in seeing this mod too!  Mine has been working great through this winter season...
Comment by A.. Parnell on January 20, 2011 at 7:22pm
Lincoln I will have to send you some photos so you can see exally what I am talking about. Its the new Gorski helmet latch and is a quick modification and only takes 20 mins to do for old helmets the new ones coming out will all have it. Let me take some photos or give me your phone number and I will send you some via cell phone.
Comment by A.. Parnell on January 20, 2011 at 9:36am
I just modified my neckdam toilet seat with a new locking devise that shortens it up and really like it. It took about 20 mins to cut off the existing pull pin devise and unbolt the pin at the side of the hat-this thing is so cool and makes it even cooler to put on , put in place and snap down. I will have to get buisy and show photos. 

Members (24)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service