Shawn roberts's Comments

Comment Wall (22 comments)

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

At 5:46am on December 1, 2018, Veronica Frankline said…

I have something very vital to disclose with you but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me via my direct email (frankline8veronica@gmail.com) for more details.
Have a nice day,
Veronica

At 6:44pm on April 23, 2018, Jake Harbin said…
KM 27 SL
At 1:31pm on April 6, 2016, Justin Dapolito said…

Hi, Shawn. 

I'm pretty new to commercial diving, less then a year now. I've spent the past decade diving deep shipwrecks using a rebreather. 

As for hats, I've had the pleasure of working in both a Stainless 77 and 27. I liked them both. But I do like the weight of the steel hat. 

At 3:47am on July 2, 2015, Pether da motta said…

oi neu anigo de farda mande um email pra mim buenorosa@hotmail.com abraço

At 11:39am on November 21, 2013, nate melnik said…

kirby morgan super lite 27...

At 10:04am on October 26, 2013, Colin Longworth Palmer said…
I was having a hard time messaging you back, dude. Don't want to have entire conversations on the comment section, lol...
At 9:18pm on September 5, 2013, Dawn Hoskins said…

Hey Shawn :) sorry I missed your message :( how have you been!? whats new?!

At 4:09pm on February 9, 2013, J3 said…

Hi Shawn James here sorry i missed your messages. Im not a diver or a tender just yet. Currently just researching the industry while im in welding school. If you dont mind i would like to ask you some questions when your available. Thank you much

At 5:10am on November 29, 2012, Jeff Parker said…

Hey Shawn how are ya man?

At 3:23pm on May 18, 2012, Louis Malval said…

Hey man, sorry that I missed you on the chat! How are you?:)

At 3:01pm on January 2, 2012, sompong sykeo said…
U graduated from CDA ? I'm at the grotto now . You know any companies on the west coast who is hiring?
At 3:38pm on December 21, 2011, Zachary Ashmore said…

First off we want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday! It's that time once again! Christmas sales are in place and running until the New Year!

All sales that exceed $50.00 will receive 5% off!! Use coupon code "5OFF" at checkout.

All wetsuits/ drysuits/ hot-water suits receive an additional $10.00 off!! Use coupon code "WTSUIT01" at checkout - www.theholydiver.com

Dont forget to find us on Facebook to catch all of our latest discounted sales : www.facebook.com/pages/The-Holy-Diver/197381833631253

At 10:08pm on October 25, 2011, harold guminski said…

their is not much up here at this time of the year, but you might want to try great lakes in benton harber mi

At 12:00am on September 21, 2011, AJAY SINGH said…

i am looking for air dive job do u help me.?

At 12:32am on September 17, 2011, AJAY SINGH said…
he buddy was up  . iam ajay frm india.
At 5:34pm on August 26, 2011, Will said…

Hey there Shawn, I dont have yahoo sorry mate. Ill have to catch you on here or I can send you a email as well, is your email the same as your yahoo account ?

At 10:37am on August 20, 2011, Maxim V Jarinov said…

Hey Buddy. u can add me on face book it Maxim Jarinov.

At 6:36pm on July 8, 2011, Tre Snow Nabstedt said…
Hey Shawn. I don't have yahoo, i use a gmail account/chat. Do u have a facebook account?
At 2:54pm on June 25, 2011, Adam Fenner said…
Hey Shawn..To answer your question, it's a 6.5 mm farmer john..The water was 47 degrees during that dive.
At 2:25pm on April 30, 2011, John G. Sanderson said…

What up?

You dive out of Canada? Its cold, but beautiful huh.

I wouldn't mind working up there. How long you be diving?

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service