Joel Klammer's Comments

Comment Wall (5 comments)

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

At 6:41pm on October 18, 2012, Jim Bathgate said…

Hi Joel, don't suppose you have an SLS hat too? Look up Rob Krul, Netherlands, he is looking for some details to make a replica mock-up for display. Personally, I've seen nothing but KM17s for the last 3 decades, waiting for a couple of Morse hats to arrive.just cos they look good!

At 7:14pm on October 17, 2012, Jim Bathgate said…

is that your own SLS, or a library picture? A friend of mine is interested if it is for sale. Obsolete equipment does find it's way into collectors hands. Leave a message and I'll put you in touch with Rob.

At 11:54am on April 26, 2010, rewad adel el gamel said…
hi there how are you ?i hope every thing is fine so what is you campiny?and if they need IMCA Air Diver can you talled me to send to you my C.v to help me my firend ? thank you and care your self good luck
At 8:17am on December 14, 2009, Erik Golub said…
Like s***. Hope to start with my part 1 course in Norway next year. That's why I got curious about the bailout in the first place since I've mostly seen them in the Norwegian sector of the north sea. You're working in China currently or am I mistaken?
At 7:13am on December 12, 2009, Erik Golub said…
Hi Joel. I guess that's an SLS bailout rebreather. I thought they were used in the north sea only. Can you tell me what's their advantage?

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service