need a wet suit or 2 xxl , a used kbm 27 preffered, harness ( latest required version) welding shield, weight belt, (miller or whatever is in good condition)   let me know via    commdiver45@aol.com

Russ

Views: 354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HEy Russ! WHat happened? your gear get lifted?

Hey buddy, nah.. thought I was gonna actually stop diving and supervise..but US underwater came at me with some good money..so I need to gear up again,

So how you been?

IVE GOT A xxl sUIT COMPLETE MAYBE 10 DIVES ( i USUALLY DIVE MY d6 OR OVERALLS. )$180

A km18 aLL BRAND NEW PLUMBING, COMMS HOOD THE WORKS $2600

ANY EXTRA STUF IN THE DIVE TRAILER YOUR WELCOME TO MAKE AN OFFER ON.

ill take anything in good shape..I can probably do 1800.00 on the band mask..cant use em on most jobs anymore. Id like to know what else you have in your trailer. send some pics.  Hows your shool doin?? let me know if you need any help. Seems U.S underwater just lookin.

Russ

Russ

add me to your friend list and Ill send you my email. Ill shoot pics in the morning and show you whats there.

check out the web page www,mil-vetdiver.com and send me input via text till i get your email.

i have a cressi lontra suit 7mm brand new (never used) but will be diving in temperate waters that's why i want to sell it off for $200 but bought it @ $299 so $99 off if you are interested my email is: damanidada82@gmail.com

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service