Jerry Neff's Comments

Comment Wall (2 comments)

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

At 12:58pm on January 30, 2012, sidney l. manix said…

hi jerry- i broke into diving with jake and joe around 1957/58. we were known as american diving and salvage co. made some dives with them. worked a few hitches with d*** evans on mc/dermott barges. knew d*** ransom very well. if i can post some pics you probably recognise me. worked at pat o'brien's in the french quarter and had contact with you at ivanhoe lounge on bourbon st. also met up at d*** evans shop on a couple occasions. there were only 8 divers in the n.o./gulf at the time. buck frolich was the main river diver, jake, joe, you, me, miller of mobile, al. who worked on the mobile tunnel and a couple more i didn't know. great news to see you still active. sid

At 1:14pm on January 27, 2012, sidney l. manix said…

hi jerry- been trying to touch base for about 2 weeks. i dove with jake graff**nini and joe schouest  in the 50's and 60's. i was shocked to find out that jake passed away in august 2011. just a few words to say it's to know some of the divers of that era are still enjoying life. sorry to have been out of the loop for so long. my absence from n.o. is a very long story so i will not bore you. please reply when you can. located joe who is reportedly in london.  sidneymanix@gmail.com or on cDiver.net

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service