I have been working in the Middle East and Asia for the last few years as a project manager and sat superintendent. I like working in these areas and well take on any project thrown my way. I broke out as a bell diver in GOM in 1974. I have been kicking around the industry every since and am still having fun at it. I am alwasy looking for new and interesting things to do. I try to live and persue the four basic truths in life.
Faster horses
Older Whisky
younger women
More Money

Views: 2187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Roger

I'm an IMCA ALST with 996 panel hours, looking to get my hours up so I can sit LST exam. Last 3 tours were aboard the DSV Bar Protector in the Med. I have uploaded CV and reference.

Regards
Adam
Attachments:
Hi Roger, I'm a working diver presently involved in an inshore project in Saudi. I'm looking for a break in order to get into the offshore business, could you point me some companies you know are looking for divers?
Sat certified from Spain - Closed Bell (HSE recognized), ADCI Mix Gas, and HSE top up, plus the Portuguese commercial diver 1st Class trimix/heliox certification. I speak English, French, Spanish; Italian and Portuguese (native).
cheers
hello, i am just about to finish up school and am looking for a job. I was wondering if there is or if it is easy to get a job in the middle east like Dubai area. or offshore Africa? I am a Canadian resident. i would just like to know some information about the middle east and what its like and the pay. and if its like 60 days in and 30 out?
hey roger
adc satbell diver ready for any work whatever part,just came back fro chet louisiana
drop me a line bro
brgds
tony
Hi.
Can you please send me the contacts in Saudi.
Was in Bahrain for a wyle would like to go to Saudi for a bit.
Thanx Andre
hey bro whats happening with the bermuda job thought you would be living the life by now
Congratulations Roger - hopefully you are enjoying the position. I am interested in forwarding you my resume - I have worked in India before and realize the season is at it's end. Are you helping to mob for Saudi? Thanks in advance...

Nathan
Hey I'm interested. I've been screwed by Global/Subtec a couple times and I'm pretty sick of it!
hi mike why have you been screwed by global middle east?what went wrong
Hi Roger,

Same old same old i'm afraid just left the uk forces after 13 years, newly qualified hse pt 1, cswip 3.1u, offshore survival and looking to get a foot in the door anywhere in the world offshore. Any direction you could give would be much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation of the reply.

Best Regards Jamie McNamee
hi im oscar fumero tender for 2 years in caldive,,, i speak inglis spanish,, , i wish have some information about jobs over there
Hi. Is there any openings for entry-level tender/divers?

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service