Vic Markytan's Comments

Comment Wall (3 comments)

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

At 12:01pm on July 20, 2011, dustin ray campbell said…
Vic,
hey long time no speak. all healthy and ready to dive! let me know how work is.
At 4:55pm on April 5, 2010, A.. Parnell said…
Hey Vic great to see your still around too. Yes I am still in Hawaii today but like most divers even older ones still flying bye the seat of my pants so who knows where I may be off to tomorrow. How are you doing Vic ?
Did you read my note I guess you did ? Vic to this day I still laugh over your little skit of saying your p---- hurt cracks me up. I hope you build your tank. Like I mentioned I have been eyeing one for along time too and have some metal (free) here that I think would make a good one. Have you bought any metal yet ?
At 4:32pm on April 5, 2010, A.. Parnell said…
Call Ace Parnell he will help you that is if your p**** isnt hurting you. Aloha Vic man its been along time and I still rember that line about how your p**** hurt, so funny when we were sitting on the barge going up and down with the swells doing that pipeline job in Eureka.
Me well I am living here in Hawaii and have been working in the Gulf the past year in a half, before that Guam, Wake Island, Biloxi after Hurricane Katrina. This year well havent decideed as yet looking into that presently..
Drop a line when you get a moment lets catch up.

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service