Diver gets umbilical fouled, has to cut it.

Rating:
  • Currently 0/5 stars.

Views: 1710

Favorite of 1 person

Comment

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

Comment by marino75 on March 11, 2010 at 9:42am
good answer, now we watch it on web. all is easy now.
the video is well to training to others and ourself, because you don't know when something bad can happen.......
Comment by Thomas Spencer on March 11, 2010 at 9:09am
Too stupid too live
Comment by justin lonborg on March 11, 2010 at 8:41am
At least he turned the blade around eventually.
Comment by liz vazz on March 11, 2010 at 8:21am
You have to remember doug they were pressed for time,So the solution was to cut. They spent too much time trying to figure it out. So by the time they sent rescue diver in , They had to cut. I know for a fact after watching it on dry land they figured it out, And now guess what its a video for training other divers .
Comment by Doug Smith on March 11, 2010 at 8:12am
Agreed. I can see the original diver possibly getting frustrated, disoriented, panicky - whatever but the safety diver that was sent down should have been able to see what was wrong. From looking at the video he had steped through a loop in the hose creating a knot - pull the hose out and step back through it the other way - duhhh.
Comment by liz vazz on March 11, 2010 at 8:10am
I saw this video a long time ago, And it was funny then as it is now. When i first saw it i knew how to get him out without cutting umbilical. You can imagine at the time it happen nor he or his dive sup are in there right mind to look at it and get him out without cutting it lol. Sitting at home watching it is a different story , but it is amusing just the same. Especially when he takes saw and is going to cut his umbilical i busted out laughing LOL
Comment by Sean Egan on January 20, 2010 at 3:11pm
We where shown this in dive school, what a bunch of f***ing idiots!!

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service